Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
OK, we have lots of questions. Should we book a flight from BZE to SPR before we leave home? If so, how do we do it? Also, we are very interested in the Cave tubing, parasailing, canopy slingshot thing, etc. How do we book these things....? Are they on Ambergris Caye or on the mainland? Also, any must-do's and or restaurant recommendations from you veterans? What about things to bring that we might not have thought about? We're staying at the Banana Beach, the first week in March. Thanks for the help!!!!

Amanda and Art
K
K
Yes, book your flight on-line before you leave, I know Maya Air used to offer a discount on prepaid tickets, don't know about Tropic. If you are early or late, they will just put you on another flight. your hotel can book whatever excursions you want to do or you can deal with one of many other tour operators on the island. Some of the things you want to do is on the mainland, some on the island. Am sure you will get lot's of suggestions about restaurants and what to do. Bring less than you think you will need.

Just ask BB to book your flight. They will, at no extra charge and toss in a free taxi ride as well.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
A
OP Offline
A
Thanks kippe and klcman! keep the info coming! smile

Amanda and Art
D
D
Ask BB to book your flight? I am new, who is BB?

BB - Banana Beach, where they are staying.

A
OP Offline
A
should I call BB and have them book our flight to get there in the first place? Also, how long should I leave between arrival in BZE and departure to SPR? will 40 min. be long enough or should I wait till the next flight to be sure?

Amanda and Art
A
OP Offline
A
One more thing, do vendors barter like in Mexico, or should we expect to pay full asking price (like in Aruba)?

Amanda and Art
40 minutes should be enough unless it's a really busy day (12 , 19 , 26 march). Not really much bartering on AC. Maybe with woodcarvers but not shops. And more if you are buying volume or several pieces than just buying 1 thing.

BB will book you from BZE to AC and like Barb says, it should be plenty of time. If not, don't worry, you'll just hop on the next one...easy.

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 125 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.