Next Thread
Print Thread
#43475 08/28/01 10:11 AM
L
OP Offline
L
Ramon's Village Resort Announces
Opening Of Steve & Becky's Cute Little Hotel

Ramon's Village Resort is pleased to announce the opening of Steve & Becky's Cute Little Hotel on Coconut Drive in San Pedro, Belize. Located just across the street from the entrance to Ramon's Village, this newest addition to the Ramon's family boasts of
ten British colonial style cabins painted in vibrant tropical colors. All of the cabins face a beautifully landscaped courtyard with fountain and tropical plants and offer guests full use of the amenities at Ramon's Village.

Each unit is air-conditioned and includes two queen-sized beds, full bath with shower, tile floors, wood ceilings, dual ceiling fans and a quaint porch overlooking the courtyard. The hotel has been named after Steve Sherwin and his wife Becky. Steve has been Ramon's Village Resort Director of Operations for fourteen years and owners Richard and Gina Headrick felt it only appropriate to name the hotel after them given their dedicated service to Ramon's and to San Pedro.

Guests desiring more information or reservations may contact Ramon's U.S. Reservation Office toll-free at 1-800-MAGIC 15 or international at 601-649-1990. For photos and a complete description of the property, please visit the Ramon's website at www.ramons.com and click on the Steve & Becky's link on the front page of the site.
The staff of Ramon's Village Resort and Steve and Becky's Cute Little Hotel invite you to come visit San Pedro and the country of Belize and discover why so many travelers have fallen in love with this piece of Earth we call Heaven! You'll have a blast here....
you can Belize it!

I saw these cute little bungalows when I was there in June. I was very curious about them. I thought it was a little apartment complex or something. Mini-condos.... They weren't even painted yet, and there was no couryard there either. My Goodness, a lot of work has happened since I saw them last!! They are just adorable!!! Good luck on this new venture. I think it will be hugely successful.
Debbie

J
JMK Offline
J
Lots of luck to everyone on your expansion (or addition??) You have a real gem of a place!!!

- Jamie

Lance,

Great name for the "adjunct hotel" -- I love it!

I'll be contacting you for rate info so we can include it in the new Fodor's.

--Lan Sluder
Books and publications by Lan Sluder:
Belize First Magazine http://www.belizefirst.com/
Fodor's Belize and Guatemala Guide
Belize First Guide to Mainland Belize
Adapter Kit: Belize
Fodor's UpClose Central America
Belize Book of Lists 2000

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 130 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,035
Members20,474
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.