AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Hi Everybody,

I am finally going to see Ambergris Caye for the first time, and I'm very excited! I think I have probably met a few of you on other boards, and I look forward to meeting the rest of you. I'll be in San Pedro from 4/17 to 4/21. If you have any ideas about day trips I ought to take, or local restaurants you think I'd like, please clue me in. Let Colly (Colette) know--although If you see her, you'll probably see me!

I'm very much looking forward to this.

Joan

Joan wasn't able to remember her password to the message board and didn't have time to find it as she is leaving for Punta Gorda shortly, so she asked me to post this on her behalf.
Definitely visit Wild Mango or Warumguma for delicious food.

If you can take in a sunset cruise that is always a fun thing or snorkeling for a local day trip.
VERY COOL!!!! wish i was in town....
Great ideas Tacogirl. I really want Joan to see what we all see in San Pedro as she's heard the whole 'it's Belize's Cancun' stories and I hope she'll be a repeat visitor once she sees how friendly and welcoming everyone here is.
welcome, Joan!

we enjoying driving around town to see the flavors of the people, driving north of the cut through tres cocos (so pretty!), yet spend most of our time just sitting in a peaceful place, with limeade in hand, staring at the reef.

if snorkeling is not your thing, a glass bottom boat to Hol Chan & Shark Ray is very neat!

i hope you find the charm and spirit of AC, as we do as long-time repeat visitors.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board