AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Bryce Coconuts Caribbean Hotel?? - 06/29/01 03:50 PM
Hi Yall...My boyfriend and I are planning our first trip to A.C. for August! I found this site the other day and love it. Does anyone have any info on the Coconuts Caribbean Hotel? Any advice would be helpful! I found it on ambergriscaye.com and it looks pretty good. Has anyone ever stayed there? Thanks and have a great weekend!!
Posted By: Debbie Re: Coconuts Caribbean Hotel?? - 06/29/01 04:01 PM
We just got back from there. Read my trip report and look at the pictures that Marty did. There should be a few pictures of Coconuts in there. It's a nice and economical resort. It has a wonderful beach bar and breakfast is included with your price. The rooms are pretty and cheerful and air-conditioned. There are two huge trees in the courtyard and it's wonderful having breakfast and coffe there in the morning.... They have a large dock with a pic-nic table at the end and steps down into the water. The only drawback I noticed was the barges load and unload just next door. It stirs up the water a bit sometimes, so occaisionally it's not as clear as usual. If you don't find the pictures you want, email me, and I'll try and send our digital ones....
[email protected]
Debbie

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 06-29-2001).]
Posted By: Sandcrab Re: Coconuts Caribbean Hotel?? - 06/29/01 04:17 PM
Stayed there many times. The best in its class. Would return there tomorrow if I could.

**Jim
Posted By: CHOOCHOO Re: Coconuts Caribbean Hotel?? - 06/29/01 05:13 PM
Ditto to Sandcrab. Can't go wrong with Coconuts.
Posted By: tequila Re: Coconuts Caribbean Hotel?? - 06/29/01 08:39 PM
I'll be there in 2 week, I how you guys are right. Looking forward to it...
Posted By: Gela Re: Coconuts Caribbean Hotel?? - 07/05/01 08:34 PM
Thanks for the information on Coconuts. Next time I come to AC - I'm definitely staying there (at about half the price that I did the first time).
Posted By: aloha Re: Coconuts Caribbean Hotel?? - 07/09/01 04:31 AM
Just left there (sadly). Yeah, it's everything they've said it is. It was a great place to crash and when you're there get a hotel shirt. Trust me.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board