AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Fluffy Crazy Canucks Brandi passed away today - 06/29/04 06:07 PM
Crazy Canucks Brandi passed away today

For all of you who have enjoyed a bevie or five at the Crazy Canucks Beach Bar and for most San Pedroites, you have probably met the German Sheppard "Coconut Dog" Brandi - well, I am sad to announce that she has passed away this morning. Brandi was an amazing and fun loving dog who was much more than mans best friend to many, especailly to all the regular patrons, bartenders and owners of the bar. We are having a little memorial for our dear friend tonight at the bar and would welcome any and all who would like to join.

She will be forever missed and never forgotten.

Bye Brandi, I love you!!!
Cheers,
Crazy Canuck JT - "BigMan"
Shelly, aka Fluffy
Posted By: Tom Re: Crazy Canucks Brandi passed away today - 06/29/04 07:53 PM
Yes this is very sad news. Brandi was certainly entertaining, would fetch almost anything and would stare at it until you picked it up and threw it so she could bring it back and do it all over again. She had battled poor health for some tome but had looked really good when we were doen in February. I thought she was doing well. Our thoughts are with all of you at Crazy Canuck's tonight while you are having your memorial for your beloved Brandi, she will be missed by all who knew and loved her.
Tom & Kat
Posted By: Marty Re: Crazy Canucks Brandi passed away today - 06/29/04 10:56 PM
here she is....
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Fluffy Re: Crazy Canucks Brandi passed away today - 06/29/04 11:01 PM
Marty: Thanks for posting the picture. You're awesome!
Posted By: lmarquis Re: Crazy Canucks Brandi passed away today - 06/30/04 12:55 AM
Sad news, but great pic. That dog was a classic and such a sweetie. I have played "chase the piece of coconut" with her many times. She even rode on the golf cart with us and I bought her a can of dog food. It will be strange to not see her around CC's anymore.
Posted By: Tom Re: Crazy Canucks Brandi passed away today - 06/30/04 03:12 AM
Marty,
Such a nice pic of Brandi. Thanks for letting us see her once again.
Kat
That sweet girl, she is missed already. How did she go? She was a strong willful girl and full of life.
Posted By: Gela Re: Crazy Canucks Brandi passed away today - 06/30/04 03:57 AM
Oh, this is truly a sad day. Brandi was Crazy Canuck's mascot, manager, and all around incredible hound. She was quite the spectacle on the dance floor, always taunting you - more so on punta night. I remember she was paying a visit with Becky (BFB) at Banana Beach and we realized she was missing only to find she had made her way back to Exotic Caye before we got there in a cab.

This is truly a sad day. Her legacy will live on.

Now, perhaps, not to fill the void, but to give another pooch a chance, I hope that EC/CC finds another mascot to carry on Brandi's legacy. What do you say?

If it hasn't happened by the time I get there on August 12, I will surely encourage the experience.

Smooches to you sweet Brandi - you where one of a kind sweet girl.

frown smile
Posted By: GailM Re: Crazy Canucks Brandi passed away today - 06/30/04 02:20 PM
So sad about Brandi...another golf cart story on her. Once I stopped by Canucks to pick someone up and she jumped in the front seat of the golf cart. We tried everything and she wouldn't get out the front seat. Passenger had to ride in the back and Brandi stayed up front!
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Crazy Canucks Brandi passed away today - 07/01/04 12:35 AM
Geez........How did she go???? Without pain, I hope!!! She was a GREAT dog!!!! She will be missed terribly!!! And boy did she LOVE golf cart rides!!!!! C
Posted By: Chloe Re: Crazy Canucks Brandi passed away today - 07/01/04 04:04 PM
Miss Brandi when you trotted over the rainbow bridge you saw the true dog master Joe, and he is your eternal friend.
Posted By: Gela Re: Crazy Canucks Brandi passed away today - 07/01/04 04:11 PM
Chloe - I can just picture them together. I am smiling and I know they are.

How are you doing?
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board