AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Shaun Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/03/04 07:51 PM
Hi I am in the process of looking for a site of the first underwater colony in the world. Does anyone know about how to proceed with government approvals? The colony is eco oriented. If anyone is interested in the colony, let me know and I'll email the outline. Also I'm interested in local entrepenuers in the tourism industry. Thanks.
Posted By: papashine Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/03/04 08:03 PM
LOL.... laugh
Posted By: MALIBU Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/03/04 08:23 PM
Jockularity, jockularity as Col. Potter would say.
:rolleyes:

Are you joking?
".... interested in local entrepenuers ...."

try www.belizedating.com
Posted By: CHOOCHOO Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/03/04 10:00 PM
Government official-- well if you're talking a salt water colony off Ambergris Caye, my first contact would be Senor Paisano Esq. c/o The San Pedro Town Board on Front Street. He can get you up to speed on the ins and outs of Belizean regulations concerning such developments.

Now if this is to be a fresh water (or brackish water) colony there used to be a local gentleman with the unlikely surname of Satan who could found south of San Pedro in an area completely devoid of small pets. He would have been the local expert on such developments. I'm not sure who his succesor is however.

Somebody please help me set my chair upright.
This kind of reminds me of the guy I met on the water taxi to San Pedro. He actually had plans to build the "World's Largest Cruise Ship" in Belize. He said he had plans to hire 200,000 workers to build it here! He told me he had "met and was given approval" from the Gov't of Belize! Can you believe it!
Posted By: Beachy Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/03/04 10:18 PM
NOW,
This really is a deep subject.
Chris
Posted By: mobunny Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/03/04 10:22 PM
LOL mobunny laugh
Posted By: SP Daily Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/03/04 10:32 PM
http://www.uncw.edu/aquarius/

http://www.mrdf.org/mul.htm

http://www.jul.com/divesnorkel.html
Posted By: Bobber Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/03/04 11:54 PM
Geez, you spend a couple of million years evolving to an air breather and then something like this comes up wink
I am at work since 8:00 this morning,it is now
7:45 P.M & I'll be here till 11:00 P.M. Boy did I need a good laugh!!! But for sure Paisano is the guy to head the project. Underwater!!! For god sakes look how much we humans have screwed up the world walking around on the surface...

HA,HA,HA
Posted By: Shaun Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/04/04 02:00 PM
I see all the local hicks and bar pseudo intellectuals have spoken, some genuine opinion AFTER seeing the outline wouldn't go astray. Nah, for real.
As I said, first in the world, if you want a real laugh I'll send you the outline. Marine biology dome.
Geez, 11 posts and nothing interesting. There MUST be some interesting people in Belize out there??
Posted By: Bobber Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/04/04 02:41 PM
So, Shaun, who gets to make a buck on the project? There are more "interesting" people in Belize than you can fathom. Their interests may just not coincide with yours. If there are bucks to be made (for them), perhaps a little more interest could be generated.
Posted By: HavinFun Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/04/04 02:49 PM
If, one were sincere about starting an underwater colony, one would think that they would contact the Belize government instead of a message board designed for tourism.
Duh!
And if you read the profiles on those who responded to you, you will find most are from the states. Duh! Again.
Now by "interesting" people do you mean "interesting" enough to finance your Marine biology dome? Because I've met some of these people and they are very interesting and fun!
Posted By: Oh Boy Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/04/04 05:45 PM
Sean should contact the tourism giants of the local ecosystem (Long Caye) in search of partners; and ask for financing from the former minister of environment Glenn Godfrey.
Then he should go to his (underwater) room, open the window, and take a deeeeeeep breath to clear his mind.
Posted By: seashell Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/04/04 11:39 PM
And then we can mace 'im.
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/05/04 12:52 AM
Mace em hell, just shoot em.
Posted By: Shaun Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/05/04 05:32 PM
Ho hum, usual bunch of nobodies slagging off that they know nothing about.
Thanks to those who offered info.
For 1. I have financing and are looking to purchase land,
2. I was to inquire whether anyone had any leads to govt. personelle or procedure for something this unusual.
No more no less.
I see there are losers all over this world. Must be too much diving.
Anyhow, besides the impotent losers who have much to say bout none of their business, if anyone would like to see the outline, let me know. Bobber stop bobbin, cause there is loads of money for anyone who wants to be involved.
Anyone with nothing to say on this issue. Please take your boredom out somewhere else on this BB.
Posted By: Bobber Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/05/04 09:25 PM
Good luck Shaun, you may just need it.
Posted By: SlimJim Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/05/04 09:32 PM
Yea, right...
Posted By: klcman Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/05/04 10:34 PM
Sure am glad that we do not as yet have active olifactory sensations on the 'net - otherwise this troll fart would realllllllllllly smell!
Posted By: CyaBye Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/06/04 03:46 PM
If anyone is interested Shaun will send you a copy of his business plan............ it's on a napkin
Posted By: Dana Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/06/04 05:08 PM
Someone has already had this idea years ago. He was going to do the same thing at Key Largo. The only thing that is left is the underwater hotel that people still stay in. Bad parking problems though.
Dana
Posted By: MALIBU Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/07/04 02:23 PM
peeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
www.belizeinvest.org.bz

BELTRAIDE

Belize Trade and Investment Development Service

GOB is looking for 100 million to start with.
I,ll take you seriously when you learn to spell
"masturbate" you jerk off!!!!!!
Posted By: HavinFun Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/07/04 10:15 PM
TROLL!
Posted By: Bobber Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/08/04 12:49 AM
Shaun, you and your money would be more than welcome in Belize, I am sure. The rest of us slackers, losers, hicks, psuedo intellectuals who visit the place with regularity will hum "Just another Gringo in Belize" in your honor every time we pass your eco-spot. I suggest you do your homework very thoroughly.
Posted By: klcman Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/08/04 01:05 AM
v -e -r -y
Posted By: Pigtail 1 Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/08/04 03:19 AM
It is a great idea, but remember when dealing with the Belizean government you are dealing with a bunch of hard core crooks. They will bleed you dry.
A great idea? Living underwater? We ain't ran out of space topside have we? A short visit from time to time,great, but living undewater?
Posted By: papashine Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/08/04 03:38 AM
"there is loads of money for anyone that wants to be involved" While you are living underwater can I be the guy that stays topside and looks after the loads of money?
Posted By: SP Daily Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/08/04 03:41 AM
You'll be too busy fixing airplanes!!!!
Posted By: papashine Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/08/04 03:51 AM
If he cuts me in I might be to busy fixing the books! laugh
Posted By: SP Daily Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/08/04 04:10 AM
You don't sound like a Canadian any more!
Posted By: Shaun Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/09/04 07:44 PM
thanks again all those who emailed. nuts to the rest of you. I wont be responding any more to the asses. if your interested, contact me. For the rest of the nobodies, goodbye.
Posted By: seashell Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/09/04 08:23 PM
Shaun says: nuts to the rest of you.

seashell replies: Takes one to know one.
Shaun, Your picture is next to the explanation
of " Cranial Rectal Inversion " in the books!!
Posted By: Shaun Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/09/04 09:09 PM
by the way Jack and Rose, you obviously know how to spell masturbate because you both are such wankers. lol. now everyone laugh at Jack and Rose. keep your masturbation to yourself cretins.
Contact me serious people.
Posted By: govikes Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/09/04 09:40 PM
Shaun says: I won't be responding anymore...

Will that be happening soon?
No, really. I'd like to see the plan. Send it to me at [email protected].
Posted By: Cocobean Re: Underwater Colony, Govt. regulations? - 09/09/04 10:56 PM
Wankers LOL
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board