Join the birds and dolphins as the sun rises over the brilliant
turquoise Caribbean Sea. Situated in the former coconut
plantation Mata Grande, you will find a perfect beach, lush
tropical vegetation, peace and serenity.
This setting is the location of "Caye Villas"... five exclusive
private homes situated on the beach, sharing a pool and
A small monthly fee keeps the beach, grounds and pool
maintained, and with one phone call to the management your
home can be prepared for your arrival.
Each Villa is two story and features: -
- Great room with vaulted ceilings of Belizean hardwoods.
- Large open "cook's kitchen" with ceramic tile counters and mahogany cabinets.
- Breakfast bar.
- Large living and dining areas.
- Full bath with handmade ceramic tiles and matching sink.
- Floors of coral stone.
- French doors open to wide covered veranda.
- Two full bedroom-bathroom suites.
- Each full bath features handmade ceramic tiles and matching sinks.
- Floors of coral stone.
- Owner's "lockup" storage.
- Bedrooms face the sea and open to stone patios.
- Each Villa has it's own 28,000 gallon rainwater cistern.
- Separate zone air conditioning.
- Solid concrete construction.
- "Maxi-tile" roofing.
- Vinyl-frame windows throughout.
- Dockage facilities.
"Caye Villas" are designed for the person who just can't
imagine coming to this natural paradise and being
confined to an apartment ...this is the ideal place for
full-time living or interval occupancy. "Caye Villas" are
private homes, but they offer the same convenience and
hassle-free aspects of ownership you expect from a
"Caye Villas, Ltd"
Structured as a corporation, "Caye Vi!las Ltd." is an
asset to prudent tax planning, whether your estate is
here or abroad. ,
If you choose, "The Caye Dive Resort", located nearby,
will provide hotel rental management services while you
are not in residence. The Villa floor plan allows
maximum flexibility for rental - each bedroom suite is
self contained, and can be locked off from the rest of the
Villa... so rent one room, two rooms or the whole
Villa - you decide. '-
"The Caye Dive Resort" has the highest rating as a PADI
dive facility and dive school. Just stroll over and book a
trip to the Blue Hole, get certified, rent or buy dive and
snorkel gear. Also at "The Caye Resort" you will find the
~Aquarius Restaurant"... so if your idea of "the good life"
includes the privacy of your own home with the Iuxury of
restaurant dining - this is the place! Arrange with the
hotel staff for your daily or weekly maid service while
you're here... you can have as little or as much service
as you want... after all, this is your island home!!!
Annual Expenses Per Owner:
Maintenance fees ($100 US monthly)
Annual Property Taxes (rate '96-'97)
Insurance- all perils - building only:
Total Annual Expenses:
Projected Income Per Owner:
Nightly rate for entire Villa:
Nightly rate for EACH bedroom suite, rented separately:
Projection - 25% of the year, entire Villa rented:
25% of the year bedroom suites only:
Total gross income based on above figures:
Owner and Management split gross income on a 50/50 basis:
$26,845 US each
OWNER'S PROJECTED NET after annual expenses as noted above:
Please note that if you provide the tenants under this program,
Management will credit you with an additional 10% of the gross
income. Under this program your net would increase to $32,2214
based on the above figures.
ADDITIONALLY - when estimating the financial benefits of Caye Villas,
DO include the MONEY YOU SAVE on hotel accomodations each time you
travel to Belize.
- Owner's income may be subject to taxation.
- The figures above are estimates, not guarantees.
- Occupancy rates, room rates and costs may vary from year to year.
- Seller financing available. Prices and terms are subject to change without notice.
"THERE ARE NO STRANGERS IN
We'd really like to hear from you - PERSONALLY !
Please call Diane Campbell
or Frank Warren at
San Pedro Town
Ambergris Caye, Belize
Goods & Services
Copyright by Advantage Information Management