We don't plan on purchasing anything on a two day trip. We are just going to look at a few properties. We have been talking to quite a few people (I think about 10) about buying some property. We are going to AC next week, we are going to have to plan another trip to San Pedro ASAP. We have been talking to someone that is selling a timeshare there and that is the one that I am most interested in. I really, really liked San Pedro, of course, I haven't been to AC yet.

Thanks for the E-mail info, I appreciate it, REALLY! I will probably be here regularly with many questions. Hope I don't get too annoying [Linked Image]

I feel almost guilty thinking how I am going to make any money down there with all of the poverty. I am not going to need to find anything immediately, I plan on doing absolutely nothing for the first few months that I am there. But if I plan on making Belize perm., I will have to find something eventually.

I might just start up my own thing. The thing that is bothering me the most is leaving Major League Baseball ;(.

I have SOOOOOOOOOOO much going through my head right now [Linked Image] Sorry for rambling!

[This message has been edited by KobeJoe (edited 10-28-2000).]