No hard feelings Chloe. I just didn't know where I had given you any reason to doubt me. I have also been a little stressed about this as well. My in-laws think that I have lost my mind and are telling my wife that she is nuts for letting me talk her into this. This makes my wife stressed because she is feeling pulled on at both sides. To top that off, I was supposed to come down there tomorrow. There was a wind and hail storm here in TX today and since I am an insurance agent, I need to be here so that my customers can demand to have all of those microscopic dings in their Mercedes repaired ASAP. After all, hail damage is life-threatening, right?

It is just like I am getting madder everyday that I am here. I was looking for the brief escape tomorrow. I am going to try to come down on Friday or Saturday, depends on when I can bribe someone to keep my kids again [Linked Image]

I am just wanting to learn as much as I can, I apologize if I was snappy. This is ALL that I think about. I drive in my car and inside my head I am chanting "Belize" "Belize" over and over.

I have been talking to Dawn via E-mail and she has helped a great deal.

One question, how does the insurance field work in Belize? It is got to be a risk company, I know that Allstate and State Farm don't write policies there. I am just curious if there are any agents on AC and how the insurance market is there.