OK. Make sure the chain is rustless of some variety - the best I've seen are not stainless steel but heavily nickel electro-plated. You won't get a decent chain here - bring it with you, plus a spare. And the cables need to be rustless and teflon lined so that they both resist destruction by the salt water that they will be exposed to AND have no lubricants to attract sand. Only you know how durable the electrics and battery will be. As to locks, you need a motorcycle cable lock. It'll be heavy and bulky, but you'll need something that can't be cut with bolt cutters and which secures both wheels and the frame to a fixed object. And that's just during the day when you're out and about - at night it should be locked up indoors.

If it has rim brakes (as opposed to disk or drum) you'll find the sand and salt erodes the blocks very quickly - bring several sets. And bring a comprehensive tool set so you can do anything needed to it. I wouldn't rely on either buying suitable tools here or finding someone who can competently work on it.

All these issues are why I haven't brought my expensive mountain bikes here, though I'd love to use them here. I have two, and the cheaper one cost about US$4k.