Sundiver has a great ambiance and a fabulous restaurant. You are a bit of a hostage up there in the evenings but they have a boat going back and forth to town a few times a day.

We spent a few days just hanging around up there because we know some of the people. It was beautiful and peaceful. The restaurant had some of the best food I've tasted anywhere. The rooms are kind of on the small side but you shouldn't be spending too much time in there anyway.

Their dive master is a great guy and a good DM.

The Blue Tang is on the north side of town and pretty much an ideal location, I think. However, the beachfront is not all that. The top floor rooms are awesome, with their wooden vaulted ceilings and jacuzzi tubs. An ideal room in this hotel is the 3rd floor front south side unit. The pool is pretty small and really more for sitting about in the water. Still it's nice to have.

I love that they are kitchenette units and they are right around the corner from two grocery stores.

I'm afraid I'm not that familiar with the other two properties but I believe that they too are on the other side of the cut, making it more difficult to get into town to enjoy yourself in the evenings.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?