Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Ibanole - Are you going to AC over Turkey Day? We are going down to AC the week before hoepfully. I think I saw mention you are from my original neck of the woods. I'm originally from Albany, GA and now in Denver with the likes of Pirate and the rest of the AC Party Crew. Did I see mention of GA Tech?? All I can say is GO DAWGS !!!!

Pirate - Maybe we should figure a way to soak a Turkey in Rum or Belikin for Thanksgiving! Rum Soaked Turkey, Rice and Beans with lots of Marie Sharp's, Rum Jello Mold, Rum Cake and Rum Punch, Belikin Beer Bread. Sounds like a fine Thanksgiving meal huh? Don't forget a coule cases of Belikin too.

-Robert

- - -
"Everywhere I turn all the beauty just keeps shaking me." Amy Ray, World Falls
M
M
DenverDan(Hope) -

Do tell us how to make them, I want to hear about these pantyripper jello shots. They sound so smooth (lethal)! LOL

Thanks Pirate!!! Now that you mention it, I do have a very vague recollection of the involvement of a Kahlua bottle. [Linked Image]

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Robert,
Sorry, I won't be be on vacation in November. But Zeke is going down, you should look him up. Where are you staying down there?
From Albany, ey? I go up there alot. Do you ever get back?
My only mention of G. Tech would be to say that my team (the Noles) are gonna scalp 'em! I don't know about that Go Dawgs comment... actually, they have one of our guys there, and several from our high school play there, so I hope they do well.
I am terribly jealous of you Denverites and your AC get-togethers! I have to drive almost 200 miles to get to another "boarder", at least one that isn't just a lurker. (But it's well worth the drive for his panty rippers!)

Robert...you fix a meal like that, and I'll show up every year for Thanksgiving! Hopefully the duty free will be back in stock (hey, some scallywag depleted the supply while I was there!).

ChooChoo...you still got that Blue Hole drink on the brain, don't you?? Smooth...real (cough!) smooth! [Linked Image]

KC...I'd tell ya how SHE-DEVIL keeps me in line, but I'd be booted from this board forever! AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! [Linked Image]

Beware the panyripper jello shots...rumour has it that they contained a WHOLE bottle of coconut rum!

S
S
OK, OK I'll speak for myself. How do I keep Pirate in line? Voodoo plain and simple. He's bewitched by my charming personality and stunning blue eyes...... [Linked Image]
A Dirty Banana is a shot of kahula on the bottom of a pretty glass and a frozen banana daquiari poured on top. Very tasty. A hammock nearby is not necessary unless you've been burning the midnight oil trying to keep up with pirates for a week.
Speaking of turkey Pirate makes an awesome smoked version. Maybe we could convince him to make us one soon.

[This message has been edited by SHE-DEVIL (edited 08-31-2001).]

[This message has been edited by SHE-DEVIL (edited 08-31-2001).]

KC Offline
Well... boiling water IS "boinging"... isn't it?

I didn't think it was a typo; I thought you had made up a very descriptive word!
Good goin' Hope!

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
The "boinging" is what happens after you and yer honey consume several of these delectable little "desserts"! RAISE THE MAINSAIL!! LOOK ALIVE YE SCALLEYWAGS!! AAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
(groan) @ pirate!

Mrs. Zeke has only drank rippers three times and we have three kids. Everytime she drank them I drank myself unconscious and nine months later a kid was born. All the kids have red hair and do not look anything like the Zekester. So I guess there must be some type of egg fertilizer in that COCKtail because something in it must be knocking her up. Oh shit, wait a second there is someone knocking at my door and disrupting my chain of thought. O.K., I'm back! It was just that red haired mailman of ours. I don't know but he sure seemed pissed that I answered the door. Well if you guys have any idea about this kid situation of mine please feel free to tell me. Thanks in advance.

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 120 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.