Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Just cancelled my flight with Continental after being jerked around. They changed my flight so I would be waiting at Houston Airport for 7 hours with 3 kids. Ain't gonna happen! I would have to get up at 5:00am for first flight and then wait all day in Houston. Ahh that should be the worst problem I ever encounter.

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
Hey now Zeke,
Come on, there is a lot to do here in Houston. You have umm Pom Pom Girls Bar, then you have Swinging Torso BAr, then there's also the Slippery Glove Bar & Motel...

Oh wait, you said you had 3 kids with you. Hmmm... good thing you cancelled. lol

Denny,

They should put some of those "fine establishments" in the airport for us waiting for our connector to Belize city. It would be better than "Taco Hell or Bubba's" on concourse C.

Only down side is that it would be money gone that could be spent on Belikin or tipping that musican/comedian guy "Barefoot Gringo" for entertainment

M
M
That bites !! We were so looking forward to seeing you all again. And besides that, we owe you dinner at Papi's. Guess that will have to wait until next time. Geez, I can't belive your not going to celebrate Thanksgiving with us. Come on Zeke, 7 hours isn't that long with 3 little angels. Wimpy Wimpy Wimpy !

I don't think he's gonna change his mind.

Hey you all American Airlines, just came out with a $285.oo special to Belize. Check it out. thanks, Rick

Man am I bummed about you guys not being there. I was going to buy Mrs. Zeke a drink (as a matter of principle...as if I have any principles...HA)!

We'll have a few Belikin's for ya. (hiccup)

Beers & sarongs,

Loie

- - -
"Everywhere I turn all the beauty just keeps shaking me." Amy Ray, World Falls

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 101 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.