Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Very hansome man seeks gorgeous playboy bunny to dive with on the week of June 20th. Mrs. Zeke is not into scuba and if I can find a spare bunny or two to dive with, then I will leave my 13 year old son back in the states. I'm sure he will be pissed at first, but he'll get over it. Besides when he hits middle age I'm sure he will forgive me. Oh yea Vicki, I might be needing that honeymoon suite at Caribe. Put it on hold for me in case my ad here gets any action [Linked Image]

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
lol
What happened to Susie?

Susie went back to Hugh.

Dare To Deviate
OP Offline
Reminds me of the time I spent at the Playboy Mansion. All the girls were saying," I want you!" Needless to say I got pretty damn excited until I realized they meant Hugh and not you(me). Ahhh, there loss was Mrs.Zeke's gain....oh by the way do you know that me and Hugh were born on the same day? Well at least he was born about 15 years earlier, so I caught a small break there. Oh by the way, if there are no bunnies willing to give the Zekester a tumble, then I will consider all Penthouse Pets. Man this is a tough crowd!

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
OP Offline
Oh yea girls, it is true that EVERYTHING looks bigger under water. Ha!!!! Like the Zekester needs that!

N
N
Water = Shrinkage

I'm hiding all the pets...LOL

Mr

Love is a many splendid thing and food runs a close second.
Zeke- sounds like a pretty tough job you are getting yourself into having bunnies or pets as your dive partners. I'm a certified diver and would be glad to help schlep dive gear for the gals. Wouldn't want them to break a nail or anything like that plus you'll have your hands full applying sunscreen on your dive partners so they don't get a nasty sunburn. Plus I can make sure the cooler is full of Belikin and there are plenty of panty rippers on hand.

I'm sure my buddy Over 40 Pirate would be more than happy to help. We'll just have to take away his snorkel in the hot tub!

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 106 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.