Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
OP Offline
Pedro1 Sounds like she needs a Manager with experience..BUT,If she is looking for a Good Deep Tissue Therapist I am her girl and I can do a few of the other things like paraffin baths,watsu (if there is a pool)hot stone massage etc....If you can get an e-mail addy for her maybe we can work something out... Thank You

sass, as an aside, you did realize that the occasional hurricane hits Belize . . .didn't you?

Um, not to mention that Pedro might be trying to give you a hint in the opposite direction.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Pedro says: she is interested in hearing from people who really know how a epa works!!!!

seashell says: Oh yeah, and Pedro . . .grammar, grammar, grammar, spelling, spelling, spelling

Or did you mean to say? . . .opa!!

hmmm, sass, I see that you are being directed to AC, and here I was trying to direct you to my house! :p No really, I still have trouble with back and leg, injured in an accident. Best of luck when you get to AC, maybe I can look you up there.

yeah yeah db... the old back and leg routine. I'm ahead of you pal. I have major problems and need them massaged out first. You have to wait your turn. eek

Good one seashell, I think Pedro wants to konw how your diet is going because he wants to go on one.

Cheezy :rolleyes:

Too true Silk.

OP Offline
Now Pedro1 SHAME on you!!lol..I should have known that was not a spelling error...thats OK.Its all part of the territory in this business..but any LEGITIMATE Jobs are appreciated...my gremmies won't work on this computer so :>P...

Seashell I am aware of the hurricanes there but Florida has a bullseye on it...LMAO..and its right over MY house! and they still keep building it hasn't stopped the q-tips (old people) from migrating from the north...

Doberman and Denny...as long as its not the 3rd leg! I have a client of 13 years asks everytime..I said why do you keep asking?? he says one of these days you will say Yes,hope springs eternal smile

sass, just as a friendly new-poster kind of thing - you might want to watch that word, the one that starts with o and that describes some people who migrate to Florida. I nearly had my hammock removed the first few days I was here for using that word. Somebody, I'm not tellin' who, but somebody might get a tad bit grumpy when the o word is used. Just for fun, search the o word and see what you see. eek

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 110 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.