Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#19228 05/05/05 02:07 AM
wannabethere..well we loved it...nygal is right about the sand flies though...is it not in Hopkins? How weird - we thought we were in Hopkins and it is listed as a Hopkins resort and we walked to the LeBeha drumming centre every day, which I also thought was in Hopkins. Now I am very confused...on that note..the LeBeha Drumming CD is now available. I have one and it is great! I don't know if the cook you are thinking about is at Beaches and Dreams yet, but the food there was very good when we were there. If you love fishing and snorkelling those are wonderful things that the Beaches and Dreams people can really provide the best of.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

#19229 05/05/05 05:57 AM
OP Offline
collyk,

A Drumming CD would be the perfect gift for my daughter. When I was living in TN, and she in ME, she drove down to visit - straight through. To keep alert towards the end, she played a drumming CD REALLY loud, and sang along to it. Now mind you, she musta made up all the words, cuz there were no words on the CD. laugh

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"
#19230 05/05/05 07:55 AM
http://www.bacc.com/

Take a walk past Jaguar Reef, if it's still there in the road will be a huge (thick) rope. There is a gate house there as well. There's a newer house built just to the south of it. This is all in this BACC.

Did you happen to see the point of land south of Beaches and Dreams? That is Sittee Point.
I don't know what has grown up around there since we haven't gone back there for a few years.
Pleasure Cove was next door to B&D, a private house, Jaguaar Reef and then on to Hamansi. I think I have read there is a condo development just past Jaguaar?
We have land a few miles north of the area.

No, sorry WannaBe frown

#19231 05/06/05 03:24 AM
Thanks for helping me work out the area better NYgal. I am hoping to go back to Hopkins this year and would love to go down to Sittee Point and the River as I heard it is fantastic.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

#19232 05/06/05 10:34 AM
Hey, no problem. It's all in the advertising and it can be misleading. I asked the previous owner of Beaches and Dreams.

Maybe one day we will do a drive by or drive in and see how things have improved. The original color of B&D was PINK and it was new when we went our first time.
Very negative comments came from there and it forced us elsewhere, sadly. frown
We loved the local and had to 'not' go near it for the above reason.
Too much talk ruins a good vacation.
Enjoy your visits smile

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 113 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,033
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.