Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16
#195223 05/06/06 04:07 PM
OP Offline
sure ya do dog, all the time... why just this morning at IHOP i used it when I was ordering my pancakes. eek

well law, don't fret, I'll make up a trip report... but it won't be as good as the real thing. eek

#195224 05/08/06 10:59 AM
Denny we missed you! Honey, we have got to catch you up.
You can ask:
Kevin about his new red purse!
Mr. york arrived back to the notell with a tattoo!!! (AMONG OTHER THINGS)
I managed to work up a brand new belly roll for cass to get herself off on by eating mass quantities of belizean style cooking a la chef Debbie.
Jimmy proved to be a real pescadoro magnifico after landing 3 big catfish and pulling in the peddle boat a few times. I still remain pescadora magnifica.
Becky & lisa were found in a compromising position just once with mr. york! He definitely knew better when he announced that it was a good thing I did not see.
Debbie made this kick ass party, she cooked the best food this side of corozal. She had everything perfect to the "t".
Next quarter the party will be in laporte & I have voted her my assistant party coordinator.
Pam proved to be a real hero by rescuing starving kittens & getting them kitten food. Debbie then took them to an adoption shelter before they became fattened up owl fodder. ANYONE WANT A KITTEN!!!???

#195225 05/08/06 12:14 PM
It was a great party - made great by everyone!!!!
I took plenty of footage of all of the compromising positions that I wasn't included in laugh
Gail, thank you for the Marie's squeezable ricardo sauce, it was really great - it went on everything. And thank you for all of the great mexican bingo prizes, too. Everyone was a winner. Everyone donated some really good prizes, we had so many we had to play spontaneous bingo.

And Pam was my hero - thank you for your support and great info through the kitten emergency. Apparently, the kittens were living under my neighbors house and were abandoned by their mom, who was a stray that had taken up residence. They came crawling through the fence when they smelled the food and heard the noise. Jimmy took them back several times, but they would come back. I gave them bread - because they were just bones and fur, poor things - Pam couldn't bear to let them starve so she and Kevin got them some food. We figured if we fed them BBQ they would smell really good and would surely be bait for owls and hawks.
And yes, I took the kittens to MY adoption shelter at MY house - I've been on the phone this morning trying to find shelters that will take them.
ANYONE WANT A KITTEN, PLEASE!!!!!

Gay I will be happy to assist your coordination at the next party!!!!

Time flys - have fun!
#195226 05/08/06 12:43 PM
I guess the Pony Express is still bringing MY invitation!

#195227 05/08/06 12:48 PM
oh honey, you have 3 months to get the directions to my house & you are certainly invited. byot bring your own tattoo

#195228 05/08/06 02:24 PM
I knew we should have gotten a new horse!

Time flys - have fun!
#195229 05/08/06 09:07 PM
Yes, it was a great weekend, Denny...sorry ya didn't make it. Maybe we can gather at your house so you can be present. wink

Hope the kitties are doing well at the foster
home smile Becky need a kitten???

See the gang next time.
Susie...where are ya??? Is all the rum gone??

#195230 05/08/06 09:12 PM
Trip Report of The San Pedro Social Club Outlaws (The Fun Group): Fun was had by all as usual, great food, Belizean BBQ (chicken, ribs, shrimp) cooked on charcoal from San Pedro & marinated in Marie Sharps Belizean Seasonall (liquid) DELICIOUS!!!!!, Rattlesnake bites, Caribbean potato salad, Cole slaw, etc, etc, etc. Peddle Boat rides on the lake, 23" blue catfish caught & thrown back, baby kitties, baby ducks, Mexican Bingo with wonderful prizes - Belikin beer calendar, tee-shirts, Marie Sharps hot sauce, Belize key chains, bumper stickers, wine, edible undies, red purses (lol), money, tatooes, drunk videos, lots of beer, rum punch, One Barrel, etc, etc, etc!!! Oh my God too much fun was had by all!!! Good food, good friends, good drink!! And the fundraiser this year is for more rungs on the bar stools in San Pedro for the short people!!! Next quarterly party in August at Gay & David's. Be there or be square! Thanks Gail for all the great bingo prizes. We missed you!

#195231 05/08/06 09:18 PM
Oops pasted before edited. Kitties are doing well at the foster, no I don't have one YET! Missed you Denny, will be picking you up personally for delivery in August. Susie where are you????? Need donations for new rungs on bar stools for the short people to rest their feet so legs don't fall asleep danglin! Makes it more difficult to walk after drinkin. laugh :p :rolleyes:

#195232 05/09/06 06:03 AM
OP Offline
Hey! I am still up here at the Mobile station... what do I do now? eek

Be the first on your block to own something cool!

SPSC Outlaw Merchandise

Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.