Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
OP Offline
Cancel your trip,to Andros and hang with me capt,we will fish our butts off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Living The Dream Every Day!
Great pics, Captain!!!!!!!

I am glad I got to see a pic of 2Miles. They did a very big favour for me when they came for this holiday.

Mr. & Mrs. 2Miles got a halloween princess costume for my little daughter, she was so pleased.

OP Offline
Debie they are a wonderful fun loving couple..They are one class act and I am glad I meet them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where the heck is a pic of 2M's better half??? she be the best looking of the 2! ( sorry J!) laugh

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
A
A
Capt Jeff your travel reports are extremely helpful and interesting to us newbies. Although I have not yet been to the island, your reports have helped me plan a few places that I must visit im March. Thank you for taking the time to write these up.

We had a fantastic L.T.D. time as special guests of the king of Belize (AKA captain Jeff)@ Rojo lounge. From the left front side , Sunburned 2miles, King Of Belize, Cutie clarrisa, Capt Josh, Very pregnant Tara, Proud (almost) pappa Brian, Magnificent Maya, Colorful Collette, (Missing from photo)Hummmmm confused Ms.2miles and Coconut Steve, Well somebody had to take the photo. Fishing was the best I have ever seen in San Pedro enjoyed 2 trips with my new Buddy Jeff. (Except he made me wear a blindfold on the way to the fishing spots) I thought I was going to get wacked eek Thanks again Jeff From the bottom of our hearts for treating us like royalty. U Da Man!! laugh Belizegial, thanks for the photos of your daughter in the costume she is a princess smile [Linked Image]

I want to be just like Capt Jeff when I grow up!
KLC, She hides better than Deacon! wink

I want to be just like Capt Jeff when I grow up!
and much better looking too! ( and I don't even need to have seen the elusive one to arrive at that conclusion.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Hi Capt Jeff,

Me and Maya are in the good ol U S of A. We miss ya love ya or love ya miss ya or whatever way it goes. As always, we had a fantastic time during your visit and thank you so much for introducing us to Mr. and Mrs. 2 miles and their family. Darling people and great company.

Hurry back. Oh and by the way, you were looking very handsome this visit...was it your aftershave? xxx Colette & Maya

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

OP Offline
2 miles north you have a great personality a wonderful family ,You make living the dream easy..It was so much fun hanging with yaaaaaaa.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 134 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.