Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Well After some time I have come to the conclusion that my bid to recover my investment with what is now Xaman Ek Retreat will never happen for me.

So I will leave it up to the Island to make the right thing happen.

FOR PUBLIC RELEASE:

R & R LTD OF BELIZE NOW GIVES NOTICE THAT IT WILL DONATE ITS 800 SHARES IN XAMAN EK RETREAT FORMALLY PLAYA BLANCA DIVE & BEACH CLUB TO THE SAGA OF SAN PEDRO.

THE ISLANDS PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THAT WHILE I HAVE HAD NO BENEFIT FROM THE INVESTMENT. IT IS UP TO YOU TO MAKE SURE THE DOGS DO. MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD IF THE RETREAT DOES NOT LIVE UP ITS OBLIGATION THEN BOYCOTT THEIR SERVICES.
PURCHASE PRICE WAS 60000.00 USD PAID TO KESBEY LTD VIA GAZ COOPER/PLAYA BLANCA DIVE & BEACH CLUB. SOLD BY COOPER TO VICKY CROFTON & MIKE CAMPBELL. DIANE CAMPBELL AS AGENT (no relation to M. Campbell) GAZ COOPER, VICKI/MIKE KNOW THE FINAL SALES PRICE. MIKE/VICKI CHANGED THE NAME TO XAMAN EK RETREAT. THE PROPERTY IS OWNED HELD BY DAVID LTD. aka Don Bennett. DAVID LTD HOLDS MIKE/VICKIS NOTE ON THE PROPERTY UNTILL 2011. WHICH AT THAT TIME A 560000.00USD BALLON PAYMENT IS REQUIRED.

ONLY THE ISLANDS PEOPLE CAN EFFECT CHANGE SO SMILE WAVE AND BE HAPPY TO HAVE WHAT YOU HAVE AND IF YOU HAVE TO STEAL TO GET IT THEN ITS NOT WORTH IT.

SAGA PLEASE INFORM AS TO WHERE YOU WOULD LIKE THE SHARES CERTIFICATE SENT.

ps. I dont presume to think that anyone cares but only you can change your island. Be assured it is changing but for the better? You decide.

JSR ESQ.

Haven't heard anything from Gaz lately - is he still on the island?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
He hasn't responded to my requests for payment.....

Gaz is cool... I'm sure he'll come around.

Is Gaz still running that last minute hotel bookings thing he put together?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

S
OP Offline
S
Pedro2 Your sending it to the wrong place if it was for Playa Blanca Dive & Beach Club or Gaz Coopers Dive Belize. Sent it to Mike and Vicki they bought the WHOLE resort Dive shop included. All bills and Debt. (minus the donated shares of course, the other share holder shares and dont forget what he Promised Andy Palaico)

"Trust me" Never again

And with that.....Hasta Pasta and Good Luck

Last edited by Scuba-John; 03/29/07 10:35 AM.

I read it on the internet so it must be true.

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 110 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,476
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.