Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
J
Just got back last night Aug 2, 2007. Used Clifford and Eric for full day reef fishing/snorkeling/barbeque(myself, wife, 14 and 19 year old boys) on Monday and then used them again on Wednesday for full day fishing beyond reef, about a mile from shore(just dad and 19 year old boy). While my son got a wee bit sick, we had a good time.

Enjoyed and had success on both trips.

P
OP Offline
P
I was wondering - what food did Clifford and Eric make for your bbq? Steve's web site says the bbq includes lobster (i think caught during your trip)....wondered if this is true?

Really glad to hear that they gave you guys a good experience.

P
OP Offline
P
What about Tulu? Everyone seems to say such great things about him. Maybe we shld do a trip with him one day? What is best way to get in touch with him?

E
E
Tulu is not a fishing guide per say. More of a snorkle, tour person.

H
H
I used Clifford and Eric and they were great!

We just got back and used Jerry Ack. He, and his brother Mario, were terrific!

Psaseattle.... Any information you get from Krehfish about fly fishing guides on AC can definately be taken to the bank. He spends a lot of time fly fishing there, and has for years. He knows the best.

I'll be happy to discuss my avatar with anyone who knows what it is.
P
OP Offline
P
Yes, thanks to everyone. You all have made planning for our first trip to AC so much easier. We're going with Pete Graniel for flyfishing and Clifford/Eric for a full day of fishing/snorkeling/bbq. Who knows, we'll probably book another couple of fishing trips while we're down there too!

I'd also like to see if we can book a different snorkel trip with Tulu - if anyone knows how to get ahold of him, please let me know (sorry it's a slightly different thread than fishing.)

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 102 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.