Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#255528 11/05/07 12:52 PM
J
OP Offline
J
Hello everyone. I've been reading the forum for the last few weeks in anticipation of our return to Ambergris Caye after 10 years! My wife Amy and I had our honeymoon at Captain Morgan's resort in 1997, and absolutely fell in love with AC. We vowed to come back for our 10 year anniversary (or sooner) and now the dream is a reality! We are also bringing 4 other couples with us to stay at Casa Tortuga for a week 11/12 - 11/20. We all hail from the Sacramento, California area. From all my reading of blogs and forum posts, I can't wait to meet you all. Tacogirl, Paul & Cindy, Elbert, Maya & Collete.... hats off to you all. You are truly living the dream.
I'm making a list of all of the food, fun, bars, sights, and other assorted stuff to do while we are there. We all love to party, love live music, and love meeting new people. Let's try to hook up sometime and have a great time.
Thanks for all your words, pictures and thoughts. I'm bursting at the seams to start the party!
Jay

I hope that all these couples are not sharing the same room.....Jejeje

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love Truly, Laugh uncontrollably.
J
OP Offline
J
LOL! No, all separate rooms, but as the rum starts to flow, clothing becomes optional!

S
S
I think Jimmy Buffett used to own that villa

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care
smile see you soon

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

S
SAN Offline
S
You are going to absolutely love Casa Tortuga. And if Maria is still the cook you're in for a nice treat. When I stayed there several years ago they didn't have a pool and they've since added one so I hope you get your "skinny dip" on.

J
OP Offline
J
Yes, Maria comes with the house, and is something we are all looking forward to.
Skinny dipping is something I'm certain will occur, along with skinny poker, skinny yard games, and the like.

TG if the Skinny becomes skinny, I'm sure you'll be seeing "more" of them!

Take the road less traveled

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 157 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.