Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
We were thinking about staying at Paradise Villas again; but just received offer to stay at Seven Seas Resort. Supposedly about 10 min from downtown. The write-up and pictures on this web site looks pretty nice, but that is advertising (I am from MISSOURI-so you have to prove it to me!) Do any of you have any comments on this property? North or South of Town? Quality of property? Any praise or complaint?

Also, any comments on Gaz Cooper Dive operations? Good boats, helpful divemasters, etc.

Please let me know what you know!

Hey bro,
you're in good hands there. My dear French friend, Dominique,(he's a he) runs 7 seas to a tee. It's true! You are 7 to 10 mins. from town, and near good shopping, and a great pier to jump off of. Don't forget to snorkle off the pier at night. The octopus and eels are fantstic.(bring a dive light). I live right next door, and have wasabi!!

PS. Find out what I'm up to at www.broadjam.com/barefootskinny

Your's not in the Caye of "A"
Ah yes, you are in GOOD hands at seven seas... slightly north of town, not much. still pretty much in town.

nice beach, pool, Bill and Dominique will take care of you no problemo. Lots of restaurants close, store, close to downtown and the park...

tell Bill the damn okie nerd said hi.

[This message has been edited by Marty (edited 09-07-2000).]

OP Offline
BFS and Marty,

Thanks for your comments. We really enjoyed our last visit to AC and are looking forward to this trip. Imagine, less than 30 days to go. JUST CAIN'T WAIT!! (But I wasn't able to color that comment in RED?? Guess I will have to re-read the instructions).

If Seven Seas is north of town, is it farther north than Paradise Villas?

It is past the high school, just before the "river".
I haven't figured out the big red letters either!

LOL LOL

PS. Find out what I'm up to at www.broadjam.com/barefootskinny

Your's not in the Caye of "A"
T
T
hello patricke, we are also staying at aeven seas oct 7-11, we were amazed some else picked our choice. we searched the net for 2 weeks to find them. this will be our first trip and i've already got us packed!! i'm also marking out the days to we get there. we will be flying continental from dallas to houston then flt.1231 to belize from houston, will you be on that flight? we also diving at gaz"s...small world.

OP Offline
Texas Cat, That's great! But we are on CO 1233 from Houston to BZE, departs Houston at 9:16am, arrives BZE at 10:42am. We will have the whole afternoon to get ready to be lazy and chill out!

BFS: You think you are so smart, don't you.
Well, I will get red letters if it kills me!Maybe not tonight, but someday

OP Offline
Texax Cat, My wife, the travel agent who knows best, tells me that the flight number has probably been changed by CO from 1233 to 1231; and that we probably are on the same flight. We'll have to see.

Also, we are still trying to decide whether to stay at Paradise Villas or at Seven Seas. But either way, we'll see you in San Pedro! Less than 4 weeks to go! Can't wait to get wet; and, hopefully, few mosquitos and lots of sunshine!

Patrick

T
T
glad to see your on our flight.. we tried paradise villas, they didn't get back to us. this will be our 20th anniversary so we wanted this to be a special trip..we are taking scuba lessons sept.15-17..getting nervous and excited...any pointers?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 110 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.