Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#256471 11/12/07 07:48 PM
M
OP Offline
M
Hey everyone .. I've been trying to do some research and figure this out on my own, but I haven't really uncovered anything of real value.

I basically just want to know if its possible to skydive in Belize?

I will be going there on January 12th for the day as part of a Semester at Sea reunion cruise. Its unfortunate that we only have a day there, but I've decided that skydiving in Belize would be a great way to spend my one day there.

Any information you could give me would be really appreciated.

And if there aren't any skydiving places in Belize, do you guys think the cave tubing / canopy zip lines are worth the prices??

Thanks again!!

Skydiving is not a regular occurrence. Check out http://www.skydivebelize.com

cannot speak for zip lining in Belize (did it in Costa Rica and it was incredible), but I found the cave tubing to be pretty damn cool!

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
My family did the ziplining recently. I didn't because I am still nursing the broken ankle (don't ask.)

Anyway, they loved every second of it and definitely said it was worth the money. The zip line is about an hour long activity. The cave tubing is about an hour also.

Go in the morning then you should be able to also make a short visit to the zoo and possibly even Old Belize (small history lesson) and you will have had a great day.

M
OP Offline
M
Is it really only an hour long? The sites I've been seeing claim its a 4 hour adventure (well, that is total trip time, perhaps you meant just the zip lining part?).

Anyway, who would you guys suggest going through to do the zip lining? I could get a group of people nearly any size but it will probably be around 10 people going with me.

Any other tips? I'm going to want my daytime activities over by nightfall so I can enjoy the time of night I do have there to the fullest .. any tips for places to go?

Thanks again guys!

It's about a one hour road trip from the city to get to the zip line/cave tubing place. Hence the 4 hours trip.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 151 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.