Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
I think the US goes all digital in 2009: I recently bought a cheap DVR to burn some DVD's to bring to SP with me for one of my Divemaster friends who does not have TV: a digital, including a tuner was $149, but a DVR with only an analogue tuner was just $49! I needed a $20 RF modulator, but can now also use that with an old Video camera to burn from camera direct to DVD!

I watch all of this on an 11 year old Sony Big Screen that needs 3 people to move!

I'd be interested to know what percentage of "sub prime mortgage" homes currently in foreclosure status in the US have Giant flat screen TV's and "owners(?)" who vote based on who will give them the most for achieving nothing?

I don't think its just you Bobber...SIN seems much more sensible now he's a business owner!!

Aint life great (apart from eating dirt, which must suck)

Last edited by pugwash; 01/30/08 08:18 PM. Reason: correction on digital date

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
note: the average person eats 100 mg of dirt per day.

real dirt or from CNN?

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
S
S
Real dirt = Faux "News"

Fair and Balanced, Jessie just not all one sided

I was watching "faux" weather this morning and they told me it would be cold here today. Naturally I (being a skeptic)had to step outside and verify. It wasn't cold!!! You call -17 cold? They lied to me again. smile

On the other hand, the pugs thought it was cold. Narrow minded little twits. smile

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
I thought I read the US goes all digital in 2009. I have to admit that recently I (not hubby, believe it or not!) had been thinking about a big screen. I came to the conclusion that until what we have dies we will stick with that!!! I can think of better ways to spend my money like perhaps more time on AC!!!

Originally Posted by Bobber
On the other hand, the pugs thought it was cold. Narrow minded little twits. smile

I can't believe you called me a narrow minded little twit...I have a very wide mind, (which reminds me Fox was way ahead of CNN on Larry Craig!*)

*ask someone who doesn't just vote for enitlements to explain that one if you're a little confused (not you Bobber, readers in general)

I was referring to "real" pugs, cute little dogs with minds of their own. Not some old guy, laugh

My mind has widened so much over the years that it's left me with a 6 inch part in my hair. laugh

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 152 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,476
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.