Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#268996 02/24/08 01:52 AM
S
sunfun Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I am new to these forums and have searched for the better part of an hour but have been unable to find information on a couple things I am wondering. You all seem like friendly, helpful people so I figured I should just ask.

I'm coming to San Pedro at the end of March with a couple friends for our high school graduation trip, and I was wondering if there are any clubs or "younger people" bars in town? If so, what are the names, and also is there a drinking age?

Thanks for your help.

Last edited by sunfun; 02/24/08 01:54 AM.
JZB Offline
Drinking age is 18. I don't know of any 'younger' clubs but I'm sure someone on this board has some great advice.

B
B
Jaguar Club, Crazy Canucks on Mondays, Wet Willies on Wednesday, TackleBox on Tuesdays...all draw a younger crowd, locals and tourists. The drinking age is 18 but I've rarely seen anyone carded here.

Age doesn't seem to matter much in SP, in terms of which clubs anyway. We partied all over, with folks in their 20's to 70's. Its all fun, the later it gets the younger the crowd it seemed... also the entertainment factor... Fidos seemed to attract more younger folks when they had a rock band - lots of fun too. I think it was Wet Willys that had a late nite party/band on one nite too. We were there till like 4 in the AM.

M. Sjulstad
M&M Trivia - JAMPT UP Band
S
S
The drinking age in Belize is five dollars.

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
S
S
For clubs: Jaguar's after 11PM and Big Daddy's after 12AM, mainly on the weekends. Wet Willy's has a good Wednesday night Reggae grind up till about 2AM. A lot of the other bars (brusselsprout listed the schedule) have live music and djs during the week.

If you are here during summer break all the local high school kids will be in the clubs.

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
Originally Posted by Sir Isaac Newton

Too funny!!! Probably quite true tho, eh SIN? Several years ago in Cancun, we discovered the drinking age to be "tall enough to drop change on the bar."

M. Sjulstad
M&M Trivia - JAMPT UP Band
"Several years ago in Cancun, we discovered the drinking age to be "tall enough to drop change on the bar."
.....and not be Mexican

P
P
Originally Posted by Sir Isaac Newton

Well played.

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,036
Members20,476
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.