Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#279653 05/07/08 10:08 PM
Kra-Z-K Offline OP
OP Offline
What a day. If anyone finds a grey nokia cell phone please call 626-5440 for a $200 reward. I am only concerned about the phone chip and the actual phone is not important to me.

If coming to San Pedro in the next few days, please read another situation which happened today on the chat section. Thank you.

don't see anything on chat...what happened ?

I think she's referring to needing the vitamins.

It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Kra-Z-K Offline OP
OP Offline
anyone??? $250. Only need chip and don't even need the phone.

N
N
Keli, have you put up reward posters along the streets where you might have lost it?

We could all ambush the number lol and make the person who has the phone so crazy with calls they would not care to keep it.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

P
pedro2
pedro2
P
The sim card has almost certainly already been trashed and the phone now has a new home, sold for a couple of bucks' drug money. Sorry, but that's the reality here. I lost my UK phone a little while ago and I'm sure that's what happened to that.

This post is probably too late to help with this lost phone but in the future the minute you realize the phone is missing call the number. If someone answers offer them the reward.
There are some honest people on this island. My caretaker spotted a phone on the road up north by Beach-n-Kitchen. I took it and when it rang I answered and the person hung up. It took three times for the caller to wait long enough to hear me. I explained the situation, he identified the person he was calling and I told him to have the owner call me and identify the phone. He did, it was a Town Council member who is ever so grateful.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
S
S
Lucky for you, I lost one and called it within 5 minutes and the SIM had already been pulled.

We found one at BC's once and were able to get it back to the owner as the band announced it and the guy still happened to be there.

Who ever found the phone might not throw the chip away so fast as kra-z-k said she just topped it up well so maybe the person will use the minutes first.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 140 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.