Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Placencia BTIA Lobsterfest Raffle - Biggest in the Country with Prizes Galore!
Placencia Lobsterfest June 27th, 28th & 29th

Known as one of the largest raffles in the country of Belize, many times with over 70 prizes, this year's Placencia BTIA Lobsterfest Raffle promises to be the most exciting yet! The drawing for this event happens on the Sunday evening of Lobsterfest Weekend and pulls in many hopeful raffle goers.

Prizes are coming in on a daily basis for this year's Placencia BTIA Lobsterfest Raffle and at the time of this release there were over 50 different prizes being offered ranging from a day sail on a catamaran for six people courtesy of the Moorings Belize Ltd to original art work, to spa treatments to cash prizes. For a full list and further prize updates visit our page on everything Placencia Lobsterfest on www.placencia.com . Tickets will go on sale soon and will be a deal you can't resist - one ticket for $2.00 or a book of eleven for just $20.00!

Join us in beautiful Placencia for the 10th annual Placencia Lobsterfest on June 27th, 28th, & 29th because in Placencia Lobsters Rock!

The Placencia BTIA, the country's largest chapter, is one of the main coordinators of Placencia Lobsterfest and partners with the Placencia Village Council for this joint fundraiser. For additional information, please contact the Placencia Tourism Center at 523-4045 or email us at [email protected].

Join us for Placencia Lobsterfest 2008 - June 27th, 28th & 29th!!!

Placencia Tourism Center
MEMBER: BELIZE TOURISM INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION
TELEPHONE: 501-523-4045 * FAX: 501-523-3294
www.placencia.com
[email protected] or [email protected]

I'm still looking for info (or answers depending on how one looks at things).

Why are the Placencia Lobsterfest and Caye Caulker Lobsterfest on the same weekend? And why are both of them planned for the same weekend as Dia de San Pedro?

Also, if one were going to go to Caye Caulker Lobsterfest one day and try to get a room, which is the best night of the party?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

B
B
Hi Seashell,

I'm not sure why Caye Caulker's and Placencia's Lobsterfest were planned on the same weekend, but in the 10 year's Placencia has had theirs it has always been the last weekend of June. So in the future if you want to attend Placencia's, just look to see when the alst weekend of June is and that's when Placencia's Lobsterfest will be! Happy Lobsterfest!

P
P
The Placencia BTIA Lobsterfest raffle is up to more than 60 prizes and more prizes keep coming in! Raffle tickets should be on sale within the next two weeks!

I thought they were both on the same day because it's the first day of lobster season?

... oh... and I CAN'T WAIT!

First day of lobster season is June 15.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Mmm... then it looks like I might be having my own personal lobsterfest!

...ok... that sounded weird.

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 133 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.