Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sounds like quite a crowd. I'll have Shirley use her special volume receipe. 50 lbs of rice, 1 chicken. Bon Apatite.

Gone fishing!!
C
C
I'll bring extra chairs!

Robin Holder
Chloe Offline OP
OP Offline
When I moved to S. Texas many yrs ago, invites to BBQ's, said bring your meat or fish for the grill, your ice chest with your beverages, and chairs. LOL

Dare To Deviate
Sign me up for lunch. I'll skip the applebutter though. Don't seem to have much of an appetite for it anymore..... the visual of Bill with applebutter was just to much for me... TEE HEE HEE [Linked Image]
Debbie

Chloe Offline OP
OP Offline
Of Course Debbie in on the lunch bunch list.
Sorry we can not accommodate any special dietary request. LOL

Dare To Deviate
Marty: We got a mess going on again. No odd mixes people would be complete without ya as guest of honor. I never told ya this one, but that Church Service for the Blessing of Laguna Punta had alot to do about the rights and wrongs. I get alot of dat. Anyway, of particular focus was the BAD habit of men and women in public wearing less than appropiate clothing. Frankly, I was feelin guilty because I was wearing a short sleeve shirt. At least I was wearing long trousers for the occasion. Anyway folks, at the end of the service, up to the balcony came my guest of honor, Marty. Marty was wearing his favorite swim suit. After introducing Marty as da guest of honor, and the Preacher and da Congregation saying their hello's, I knew I had ta fix it so Marty wouldn't hafta be Preached at all afternoon. So thinkin fast, I walked over to the Preacher and explained that Marty was originally from Oklahoma. The Preacher nodded knowingly. PS. When ya come to my lunch on da house, if ya happen to be sittin next to someone with long sleeves, please BEHAVE!!! I don't wanna food fight.

Gone fishing!!
O
O
OKAY Bill...I resemble that...I'm from Oklahoma...are you calling me an undressed ignorant Okie???? By the way-----I'm STARVING!!!!! When's lunch ?

Sorry Orionhunter. I'm not editorizing here, just reporting the facts. Lunch will be served in December. Plenty of white rice, some chicken. PS. I didn't mean to cast any dispersions on Oklahoma. My best friends have heard of Oklahoma.

Gone fishing!!
B
B
Bill;
Heard a rumor that Professor "CC" was to reconvene his storm delayed Chemistry 101 classes on December 22nd or 23rd at BC's. Would this fit in with your scheduled luncheon outing? AAAAARGH!!!! Just realized that Sunday the 24th is Christmas Eve!

Papashine...if the spirit moves, next time yer "flyin'" past BC's can you see if we will be on our own for lunch that Sunday. I will be eternally grateful for the info.

O
O
white lice and chocking????

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 130 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,034
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.