Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
A
What years did the Dallas, Newark, Atlanta and Charlotte flights commence?

Chris,

No, I don't have the time to do that research. I'm sure you or one of your staff can come up with the figures, though.

--Lan Sluder

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
Delta began daily service to Belize from Atlanta in December 2004. It has since drastically cut back service. Delta also planned service from LA to BZE around 2006, but it only lasted a few weeks.

USAir began daily servie to Belize from Charlotte in November 2002. It has since drastically cut back service.

I believe Continental began a weekly flight from Newark to BZE in December 2002.

American's service from Dallas has been around for a long time, though it comes and goes. Probably started in the mid-1990s? Not sure.

--Lan Sluder

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
D
D
You're a sentimental slob Elbert.......where did you get a name like that anyway?

D
D
I don't know all the stats but I do rembember when Espat started his marketing he hired some agency from New York City (dadgum Yankees) and within days our website lit up and we had a few years of the best occupancy at my resort ever.

Its a third generation thing , I couldn't just dump it for love in a foreign port...

I'm creating an Account at Photobucket to put photos of Belize and will give access on request to those who have a need for Belizean Stock Photography. I'll be at Gallon Jug and Chan Chich and Orangewalk in Sept. for a while solely to shoot Belize stuff. but one person/photographer isn't going to make much of a dent in whats needed.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
A
A
Lan -

Impressive outlook. Imagine no too long ago we had two flights a week on Salvadorian and Honduran airlines. I used to fly with both of them.

The figures in question are readily available from your friends at the BTB. They help to paint a much more positive picture. My staff is home watching cartoons, it's Saturday after all.

Perhaps those who feel they can do better should become a bit more proactive in the assistance to promote the Belize tourism product.

Last edited by AdvantageRealty; 08/16/08 09:47 AM.
D
D
As usual you did the right thing Elbert.

Speaking of the photos did you ever go to Google search, click on images at the top left, then search for Belize, Ambergris Caye Belize, San pedro town Belize, etc. I can't believe how many photos they have there. After the search you can also sort by image size. I don't know how they get the photos but there are some there off a couple of my websites and I didn't give them to them. I'll keep an eye on yours.

hey Bill, google images grabs them off all the websites it indexes for its search engine.

D
D
Dadgum crooks! Who do they think they are? What's their address? I'm gonna sue'um.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 143 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.