Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Dan listed the website for the bus lines in Mexico. If you know the arrival time of your flight in Cancun, you should have no problem booking the bus. You can even buy your bus ticket in advance online now. So should have that information ahead of time to book your taxi. If you give Henry the time the bus leaves, and from where, they keep tabs on them via radio to see when they are arriving.

The Mexican taxi drivers got up in arms a year or so ago, which is why the Belize taxis can no longer pick up passengers at the Chetumal bus station. You must take a local taxi to Los Cocos or another specified location within Chetumal and they will pick you up there.

Change your Latitude
You can book ADO on line, but I believe to pay for it you have to be at the bus station. I took the ADO from the airport (US$4.00) to Down Town Cancun and then the bus to Chetumal the next day

smile smile smile

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

don't mean to be critical, but the correct spelling, is "morales"
both george and henry are wonderful choices, and will take care of you....

T
OP Offline
T
Only one problem, I cannot find the bus schedules.they will not come up on my computer. I think I will tell the kids to take the taxi from the bus station to the border, etc.
Many thanks for all the information and ideas

Last edited by treetops; 01/15/09 01:37 AM.
D
D
I have some friends who just did the trip from Cancun to Corozal yesterday, and they didn't have advance reservations on Tropic. The flight they planned to catch had been canceled for lack of reservations, so they had to wait and catch a later flight. They finally arrived here about 6:30. It made for a very long day since they didn't plan ahead for the flight!

?

Reality..What a concept!
I was planning for the 3.30pm flight and when I got there it was full and had to wait till the last one at 5.00

T
OP Offline
T
Thank you for the updates on the flights.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 117 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,038
Members20,479
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.