Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#319775 01/21/09 05:00 PM
B
OP Offline
B
Hey, Me and my soon to be wife, are flying down next month to check it out, I was wondering from a business stand point. I'm a fabricator by trade, and I was wondering are there many businesses like this in belize? or in the cayes, you know, fixing boats, trailors, kitchen equipment, etc. I've got some thoughts on a few other businesses too, if anyone has some good feed back on what's needed there..Thanks

It's very common to find fabricators of facts on this forum in particular.

B
OP Offline
B
blah blah blah

S
S
"I'm a fabricator by trade, and I was wondering are there many businesses like this in belize?"

There are hundreds of bush mechanics here in Belize. By bush I mean those who can make something out of nothing.

SimonB #319983 01/22/09 08:38 PM
N
N
BuenoGringo,

Let me see, how do I say this? The less a country has, the more they make out of it. Go to Cuba and they have running
'57 Chevy's all over the place. They have not been able to import parts for a lotta years. They make them.

A fabricater would have more bussiness in a more "developed" country. Unless you have a very special talent that you could turn into an art. How "artistic" are you?

There is a man on AG from the US called Island Dog. He does pen and ink style of art. He does pretty well I think because there is no one else in San Pedro doing the same kind of art. He has no studio. He's on the beach almost everyday doing what he does.

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 140 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,036
Members20,476
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.