Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
OP Offline
K
Can locals or visitors there advise on the high and low temps in Ambergris in mid-Feb? Would we need a light sweater at night? I'm assuming there is a breeze and sometimes this makes it a bit cool???

S
S
We just got back and the weather was great. During the day it was in the mid 80's. At night it did cool off, but still warm enough for short sleeves. If it rains though it gets cool, but doesn't last long because of the humidity. I never had a change to wear my jeans. Bring a pair of pants just in case. And maybe a light jacket for boat rides when it's cloudy. Things like that. One night I had to wear a tank top to bed it was so humid. We had no air conditioning and it wasn't a problem!

S
S
Thanks for the info on weather. We're leaving in 12 days and think we have the packing figured out. You just confirmed what I thought! Sun, warm and comfortable.
How was the water temp?

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 129 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.