Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 19 20
J
OP Offline
J
wow...your all very supportive...i think. its not like im coming down there expecting open arms or anything and its also not like im some idiot who thinks everything falls into my lap. im a very independent guy and not a fool when it comes to getting by and making it in life. my aunts moving into her new home, shes got a bunch of friends down there and for the time being im going to be doing stuff for her to make some money but if my stay becomes permenant then ill figure something else out. and none of you have a clue of what it takes for me to get by, im a survivor. my life in the states has turned sour and im just a person who enjoys making bold moves in life...cant hate me for that.

Last edited by jamflowman420; 05/14/09 05:19 PM.

live in the dream
J
OP Offline
J
and thanks a lot jesse for being supportive. i hope i run into people like you once i make this move.

J
OP Offline
J
as i have learned haha. and whats up with that other guys crack comment? doesnt he know crack is whack

live in the dream
C
C
Jam give it a shot. Most of these on the board are about 70x older than you anyways and have a different outlook. I moved there at 28 and had a blast. 20 is old enough to try and young enough to fail and laugh about later. Have fun.

J
OP Offline
J
thanks alot canam. where did you come from? and doing crack is just chasing and chasin...very sad

Last edited by jamflowman420; 05/14/09 05:40 PM.

live in the dream
P
P
I'm glad to see a post from Jesse that I wholeheartedly agree with.

damn. All I know is I'm jealous as hell. Godspeed jamflowman!

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
i think the essence of what all these wise and experienced folks are getting at is, think really hard before you do this, make sure you are willing to chance going without a job. might be easy, might not. if going moving there was easy, tons of us would be going too. read the living in belize threads, run searches for info on this board, get a real idea of what life in san pedro is like - its good and bad, whatever. no one wants to burst your bubble, just do your homework.

over the years, the most common advice i read is to spend a few months in any foreign country before considering moving permanently.

Originally Posted by Otteralum
damn. All I know is I'm jealous as hell. Godspeed jamflowman!

Jealous that he is 20 or moving wink

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
J
OP Offline
J
thats just the thing i really dont have anything to lose. and making decisions like this is what i live for...the adrenaline and sense of adventure gets my blood flowing and the caliber of personality shows

live in the dream
Page 3 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 121 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,031
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.