Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 20 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 19 20
Originally Posted by *I Do* Belize Weddings
Originally Posted by jesse
C'mon..he's 20...nothing is permanent. what has he got to lose?

100% true and you can always pack up and go back if it isn't for you. Not a big deal to move.

Keli and TQ - you are older than this kid by 4 years and you are offering him advice? heart heart

Very Cute CBT. Must be the beer wink
We are much more than 4 years older than this kid and I happen to pack up and moved solo when I was exactly 20. Best thing I ever did and learned so much.

Originally Posted by KC Jayhawk
. . didn't know you had people in AC .

Heyyyyy, I want "people in AC"

Dear mom & dad,

Please move

Love ya!

grin

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"
Jam, I can't think of a better person to get advice from than Keli, as she said she's pretty much done exactly what you are planning to do.
I made my first trip down at age 37 & fell in love with San Pedro, 21 yrs. later & I can't think of a better place to spend a couple wks. a yr. I'm back in Oct. & counting the days.
What you are doing is what alot of us can only dream about.
Wishing you all the best & great times in S.P.

Jerry

Last edited by J DOG; 05/15/09 07:31 AM.
Mr. Trumpet. I hope you haven't forgotten that you will need to bring hay as well.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

"didn't know you had people in AC"

Good point KC. Makes his opening post seem odd in that he likely already knew the answers.

I hope that someday we can put aside our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.
Thanks Jerry.

I truly believe you just need to follow your gut and go where you want using good judgement. You will then almost always succeed. I've gone many places since age 16 that most have advised against and they have all turned out a huge success and lead to happiness.

Never go forward with fear for if you make a wrong turn you can always go back or go onto new places.

Originally Posted by jamflowman420
well im moving down from connecticut and i wanted to know if theres people around my age who i can make friends with. this may be a silly post but i just had to ask. thanks in advance!

Hmmm .... this was the orginal post

Just asking about the age group and making some new bare footed friends smile

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"
Oh My, sorry I missed this post earlier. Another 20 something moving to AC because they have a sense of adventure? And they can do EVERYTHING so work won't be a problem??? It sounds to like this 20 year old has already found the crack!

I for one wish I had moved here when I was 20. I am just glad I stumbled onto the beach when I did, he will find out that everything and nothing is possible here, its half the fun of life in Belize.

Reality..What a concept!
Originally Posted by jamflowman420
my aunts moving into her new home, shes got a bunch of friends down there and for the time being im going to be doing stuff for her to make some money but if my stay becomes permenant then ill figure something else out. and none of you have a clue of what it takes for me to get by, im a survivor. my life in the states has turned sour and im just a person who enjoys making bold moves in life...cant hate me for that.

The Young and The Restless comes to SP.

Moose Keep an open mind and something good may fall in.
Page 7 of 20 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 104 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.