Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Wow....and to think I just sent the poster a private message.

What was I thinking?

Change your Latitude
L
L
Banana Beach is awesome. It was wonderful, staff is awesome and the price is great. No worries about power going out, the generator kicks on in seconds/minutes, We did not hear it once. Just last week, when most of north and some of town was out of power.

Can't go wrong at BB. After spending lots of $$$$ at Ramons for year. We will always stay at BB from now on. JMHO...

i couldnt see the ocean from the $75 room at BB - that's important to us. if poster is willing to pay $95 for holiday, i'd just as well pay $100 for a beach front, ocean view condo at belizean reef. quiet, convenient, clean, nice beach area. just saying....

L
L
I'm with Jane - one of the reasons that I go to an island for vacation is to be on the beach with an ocean view. I sit out on my balcony watching the reef and the sea, drinking my coffee in the a.m., a cocktail in the late afternoon - all the time relaxing after a long, tough day on the beach, snorkeling or exploring. And, I am good at it too!

L
L
oh we saw the beach alright Jane. call it beach front.

L
L
LM- same to you, get ocean front and the sea is right in front of you. Have you ever stayed at BB?

L
L
Yep,stayed at BB a few times, but my comment wasn't addressing BB, just my preference for staying on the beach in San Pedro

L
L
LaurieMar
I'm with Jane - one of the reasons that I go to an island for vacation is to be on the beach with an ocean view. I sit out on my balcony watching the reef and the sea, drinking my coffee in the a.m., a cocktail in the late afternoon - all the time relaxing after a long, tough day on the beach, snorkeling or exploring. And, I am good at it too!

Hello, BB does have all that LM. It is just paying for the beach front.

L
L
Hello to me? Hello right back at ya! Yes, I know what you said, as I said I have stayed there and I did have an ocean front balcony room... and I did pay for it. Come on now!

L
L
Here goes junior high......

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 144 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,476
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.