Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
D
No Libby and James are working 14 hrs. a day running Mango's. They close only on wednesday. It's a big job starting your own restaurant from scratch. I guess you know that. See ya

S
S
Have you communicated with Tim Jeffers? He is the housing coordinator at [email protected] He will offer a reduced rate at the Banana Beach resort until you find a place to live. So, you could actually go down with only 2 days before classes if you were comfortable making such a move in that fashion. It's surprising how many do!!

H
OP Offline
H
Thanks Sue,
I've talked to Tim, and the reduced prices are still pretty high. He gave me a lead on a couple of places, and I'm also going to follow up on the leads I get here. If you think of anything else, let me know.

J
J
well you might want to look in to the hummingbird, my husband lives there and he is leaving in a few weeks. The apt.is very nice,3 bedrooms it's 1200.00 US a month, you have to pay for utilities and H2O. Well I have the number if you want it.

D
D
Iguana Gardens houses many students. They prefer more than two months but will concider your needs. $795.00US for a two bedroom two bath US style apt. Fully furnished, hot water, and AC. Contact [email protected]

S
S
Hummingbird is really very nice. With your kids coming it would be comfortable and spacious. They are a bit higher than Iguana, but larger and more nicely furnished, in my opinion. I leave for San Pedro tomorrow and will let you know if i hear of anything else. The Alijua Building may have something, tho they are in town--farther from SMU. They also have a decent building on the SMU side of town (large, yellow multi-family), but I don't have my info on that right now. All my phone numbers, files, info, etc etc are packed! Will be in touch. Good luck!

H
OP Offline
H
Thanks to everyone for the help and hints--I'm following up on all of them. I appreciate your input!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 84 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,038
Members20,480
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.