Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
#37523 04/18/01 06:28 AM
Axeman... don't worry... I'll take good care of her for you... lol

#37524 04/18/01 01:52 PM
K
K
Wasnt it Groucho Marx who said "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar?"

With all do respect, this is a man from Idaho, cracking back on AC???

Whats next? Someone from Wyoming telling me that Hawaii is a dreadfull place to go?

--Again no offense intended, sometimes a cigar is.....

#37525 04/18/01 11:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
"Whats next? Someone from Wyoming or Idaho telling me that Hawaii is a dreadfull place to go?"

Nope, I was there in about '81', have not been back. But it was the place I started my diving thrill.

BTW (by the way)are you the guy I talked to who thought the Beatles started in about 1968 when you were in high school? The guy who wants to open a dive shop in Hawaii? The guy who was in the room next to us???

No offense intended, but, sometimes a dive cert junky is.

#37526 04/18/01 11:10 PM
C
C
DEAR IDAHO DIVERS,

If you disliked AC so much, why are you even wasting your time with these posts????????????????

#37527 04/18/01 11:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Good question. Maybe so others don't get their bubble burst. Don't worry, I'll go away someday soon, or as soon as this thread dies out.

[This message has been edited by Idaho divers (edited 04-18-2001).]

#37528 04/19/01 09:29 AM
M
M
Uh-oh. Me thinks the "Taste Police" are right around the corner . . .

#37529 04/19/01 10:47 AM
D
D
ummmmmm can we just focus dis subject back on me?!?!?!?? JUST KIDDIN!!! i thought enuff was said and just wanted to stop the ill talk of AC. you stated what you felt, so why continue? No one lashed out at you; we just hoped you'd see your glass half full instead of almost empty!!!

Hey dere Mary-jane girl wanna be blonde... let's just meet on dat dere beach, and i know we can set ya up!! between shaygray and i (you're a blondie too, right?!?!) we can rid ya of dat brewnette problemo!!! come join da fun babe!! [Linked Image]

and AMEN'S go out to Lynne, KOZ, cajunflo, and M-A Gaffney.........

#37530 04/19/01 01:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
hi. i have been staying off this one, but i am curious: so, what IS a great place to dive?

my hubby has only a few dozen dives under his belt, but loved it in Bz. he also tried cozumel and caymans, and liked Bz better. he saw lots of sealife, all kinds. do you think it was a time-of-the-year thing?

my sister was in fiji earlier this year and said currents there are too strong, and she got pretty cut up by the coral in spite of her swimming efforts.

seriously, I.D., where is a great place to dive?

#37531 04/19/01 09:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
denverdan,

Here is what she posted.

Idaho divers
. posted 04-16-2001 12:46 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mendi, I'm Idaho Diver's wife. I didn't go along to Belize because the teen daughter and Dad needed to "bond". I am like you if life gives you lemon's make lemonade (did that sound Idaho'ish?) when I got the first trip report (via e-mail) the poor diving was such a heavy dissapointment (because of the purpose of the trip)for "Dad". We like to breathe dry air and stay submerged in salt water for as long as we can after one of our lovely winters. But he did start talking about quite a few adventures and pleasant times they had to make up for the poor diving. He just hates people to assume that because our daughter is young that we belong on the novice boats. There also wasn't the time to research about the April winds before booking the vacation. He took most of his information from the board. Anyway, they enjoyed parasailing, the food (he brought home a bottle of jerk seasoning and made us one darn good meal)the Belikens, Shark-Ray Alley, walks along the beach and the wonderful people of Belize. I know my daughters trip report is different. She learned alot about how other people live. How good and friendly the people of San Pedro are in comparison to the spoiled kids in the US. Exceeding her fears and finding out bad diving conditions build skills . Besides, she thought Turneffe Caye was good and she was excited about the big groupers, rays, nurse sharks and barracuda.
She got a great understanding of eco-systems and mother nature. She says she is taking me back in 5 years as she figures the reef will be healed a bit by then. So I will be there to try out Jambel Jerk, Jade Garden and Parasailing. Hope your outlook is always this up because it made ours better!

//ambergriscaye.com/message/Forum4/HTML/002625.html

#37532 04/19/01 09:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
janeinPA,

I am writing one for you, but I would like to send it to your e-mail. But I will post it here if I don't hear from you.

my e-mail, politilli@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by Idaho divers (edited 04-20-2001).]

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 134 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.