Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
C2C
C2C
C
You'll need to talk to them. That's the price for up to 6 people, not per person. If they are short a person or two for a full boat, your share would be proportional and all would appreciate.

OP Offline
That would be awesome! I'll give them a visit when I'm there!

M
M
Depending on when you're on the island, if you'd like to try and get some additional folks to try out Grumpy and Happy, my husband and I would probably be up for that, as we haven't gone out with them before and would like to check them out as well.

B
B
Hello....I am currently in San Pedro as a tourist. Be prepared to arrange your snorkeling tours in advance if possible. The reason is that as tourism slows down the choice of destinations to snorkle shrinks to just about everyones favorite destination; holchan & shark ray alley. I anticipated night snorkeling, outlying destinations and such but unless you find and gather together with other snorkelers to make it worth the trip OR pay it yourself, the operators can't take you out. By the time you figure this out on your own half your trip could be over. Just something to think about. Make sure you visit the cut at Caulker because there is quite a bit of sizeable underwater life just yards offshore.

Another option is to stay at Tranquility Bay Resort where you can snorkel from the beach whenever you like. (Of course I'm biased though) If you do stay in town I would also suggest Grumpy and Happy. Good People.

Cheers,
Carlos

OP Offline
Hi! I'm here now, and can't seem to find Grumpy and Happy's location...and I don't have a phone that isn't roaming.

Can someone point me in the right direction? smile

D

Last edited by galsmiley; 05/15/11 03:45 PM.
I have the numbers

TOLL FREE 1 888 270 9509 - Local Phone: 226-3420 (evenings) Fax: 011-501-226-3356 - Cell 011 501 672 3377
They are on the south end.
did you know you can rent a local phone cheap from Quicksilver. ask at the front desk.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
NJG Offline
Or you can e-mail them as well.. at. [email protected]

Originally Posted by Diane Campbell
In Belize extra weight on a woman is often considered extra beauty.

This is very true. I am in the plus-size (aka "Rubenesque") category and have always gotten very flattering comments in that regard when traveling in Belize.

A hug is the shortest distance between friends. ~ Author Unknown
In the book and HBO series "#1 Women's Detective Agency" the main character, whose name is Precious, tells people "I am not fat, I am a traditionally built woman." I like that - and the woman who played the part was beautiful.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 88 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,038
Members20,480
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.