Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#432523 - 03/09/12 04:39 PM Red Cross San Pedro Branch Wish list
tacogirl Offline
Our Belize Red Cross San Pedro Branch office is coming along well, we have a desk and 4 chairs [3 were raided from our backyard ha ha]

We still have a long way to go in setting up shop and your help is much appreciated.

We still need pretty much everything:

Office supplies - pens, paper, envelopes, tape
Computers [we were given one, unfortunately it is not working]
Table and Chairs
Another Desk
File Cabinet
Small fridge
Bookshelf

#432951 - 03/14/12 03:47 PM Re: Red Cross San Pedro Branch Wish list [Re: tacogirl]
tacogirl Offline
Thanks Miss Paula for your wonderful donation of hot and cold water dispenser and bottle, coffee maker, coffee, tea, mugs, plastic cups, garbage bags, broom, a small table and some office supplies.

#432963 - 03/14/12 05:35 PM Re: Red Cross San Pedro Branch Wish list [Re: tacogirl]
retired Offline
I can provide all of the above mentioned..I am bringing in three (3) forty foot containers late next month..I hope you can wait that long..The furniture looks brand new,and the desk top computer with printer is 9 months old..I also have land phones as well if you need them.

#432969 - 03/14/12 06:50 PM Re: Red Cross San Pedro Branch Wish list [Re: retired]
tacogirl Offline
Wow thanks Retired that is a great offer and of course living in Belize we have learned patience very well and are willing to wait.

If some stuff comes our way sooner then I will let you know so you can adjust your packing accordingly.

#432970 - 03/14/12 06:54 PM Re: Red Cross San Pedro Branch Wish list [Re: tacogirl]
retired Offline
I'm having it packed never the less..Someone else may need it..I also have an extra high volume copier-fax on rollers as well..

#433030 - 03/15/12 03:05 PM Re: Red Cross San Pedro Branch Wish list [Re: retired]
tacogirl Offline
Super cool and you are right it will totally get used no matter what although as it stands I am grateful you made us your first choice as we can use all the help we can get smile

#433279 - 03/17/12 07:10 PM Re: Red Cross San Pedro Branch Wish list [Re: tacogirl]
tacogirl Offline

SPR BRC was just given an Electric Golf Cart as a donation from Gigi aka gigabyte. smile

It made it onto the wish list as it needs 6 new batteries.

Any chance anyone has any spare batteries to donate or knows where to get cheap ones, and a decent mechanic that works on them?

Only quote I have so far is is for 125.00 each at at FC Auminum

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (dabunk, IGAmel), 45 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,676 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,075 Topics
462,351 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.