Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
some BEAUTIFUL belize 2002 calendars are for sale at: //AmbergrisCaye.com/sagasociety/calendar.html

the $$ goes to Green Reef (reef preservation society) and the Saga Society (animal control in San Pedro). Photos by the incomparable Joe Miller, and printing services were donated by Printech Unlimited of Santa Clara, CA.

The pics are amazing, the color is fantastic, i recommend you get several and give to friends...

Marty

Hi Marty. Awhile back you or someone else had posted the location of the office for SAGA, I believe somewhere just south of town. could you give me a little better idea of where, I need to get a few of their t-shirts and a couple of calendars, and want to make a donation also.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
Saga is near Ramon's and anything you have is acceptable. Bron is great!!

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
We bought two, but still waiting, anticipating. Can't wait to get them!

K
K
I'm In...I bought two as well, yipeee

S
S
We just got back from AC. I asked for the SAGA calendars in all the gift shops and stores and NOT ONE PLACE had any!
I will order a couple now on the net, but its a shame that they are not being sold to tourists, I am sure that many would buy one.
Someone down there needs to volunteer to distribute them to at least some of the gift shops and stores and get commitments to sell them.

Susan Guberman-Garcia, Attorney at Law. Phone: 510-792-2639
Fax/Voicemail:: 510-405-2016 Email: [email protected]
S
S
Sorry you could not find any when you were in Ambergris. In early December we shipped a pallet full of them (2,100) down to Saga Society. I know that Bron is out of the country until the end of next week. I suspect that she did not have time to either retrieve them from Belize City or, if they did get delivered to San Pedro, get them into the hands of the shops before she left. Please order the calendar on-line (we ship them for Saga here in the States.) 'Hopefully all the stores in Ambergris will have them soon.

Best Regards,

Jeff Spiegel
Printech Unlimited, Santa Clara, CA

M
M
SFJeff- I ordered 2 calendars online somewhere around mid-December and was wondering what was going on.

Thanks for posting this info.

[This message has been edited by MandM (edited 01-06-2002).]

Ordered mine on line and got it in a week by priority mail. Hey M & M don't forget you owe the Zekester & Mrs. Zeke a dinner! When are gonna make another trip to AC?

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 157 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,035
Members20,474
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.