Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Who do you think are the best tour operators for the following:

Altun Ha (is the horseback riding included? - how much is lunch at that Maruba place? )

Snorkeling - Shark Ray Alley

Cave Tubing

which have the most comfortable boats and such (i.e., bathrooms are handy!) and include things like beer / food. As far as fod that is included (I have seen snacks and or lunch mentioned sometimes) what does it consist of and is it any good?

Any input is appreciated!! We are staying at Banana BEach, is it cheaper for us to arrange our own tours or have the hotel do it?

Thanks!
Andrea

Andrea in Atlanta
B
B
On an island, if you're not good, you're gone. I mean that word gets around quickly. Quality assurance is very high because if an operator doesn't perform consistently at a high level word gets out. therefore anyone in business for any length of time is good. I have had really good luck using hotel booking services. While you might pay a premium, the service and turnkey aspect make it well worth your while:^}

J
J
For Altun Ha and cave tubing, Tanisha tours, guided by Daniel Nunez. This guy is a walking encyclopedia on local wildlife and culture, has a well run operation, provides snacks, lunch, and drinks. The best.
For snorkeling Shark Ray and Hol Chan, use Mercedes and his son Victor on the glass bottom boat "Reef Seeker". Mercedes watches you closely while you are in the water, snorkels with you, and holds the sharks and rays for you to touch. Really nice guys with a quality operation. Tanisha is downtown, we booked snorkeling thru dive shop at Victoria House.

D
D
the horse back riding at maruba was not included in ours. The place was kinda expensive ,I think we paid about 40 dollars for lunch but the place was really incredible, get one of the massages,you wont be sorry

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 93 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.