Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
O
OP Offline
O
Hello! I have been on VRBO and had little luck close to SP. We will have about 20 people coming for wedding and want all of us to be close by....Found a couple great properties way North, but we feel it best to be closer to town so we can rent a couple carts to get back and forth with. Ideally a string of homes on the beach would be great--just not sure where to start in finding this! Any help would be very much appreciated!

T
T
For 20 persons you could do a combination of homes close to each other just south of town

Wataview, The Palm House and Casa Tortuga.

I
I
you might want to contact one of the management companies? Caye Management is the only one I have ever used and they are wonderful I am sure others are also I just haven't used them. Explain what it is you are looking for and see if they can set it up for you. [email protected] Congrats.

IfOnlyICud
Originally Posted by Okiediver1961
Hello! I have been on VRBO and had little luck close to SP. We will have about 20 people coming for wedding and want all of us to be close by....Found a couple great properties way North, but we feel it best to be closer to town so we can rent a couple carts to get back and forth with. Ideally a string of homes on the beach would be great--just not sure where to start in finding this! Any help would be very much appreciated!

I sent you a private message.....click on the flashing message icon between "My Stuff" & "User List".

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
Consider renting out "Ambergris Dive Resort" (formerly Sundiver) - it has accommodations for 20-24 people, a beach bar, a pool and a restaurant.
Rates are very reasonable - probably the best deal going for such a group.
Lovely beach area, beach toys and volleyball. Easy access to the reef for snorkeling.
Perfect venue not only for all the celebrations, but for the wedding itself ......?
Location is not close to town, but Coastal Express calls at the pier every hour or so, and the road to town is fine from this location so golf carts work if you want to go to town that way. There is a small grocery behind the resort with a great little outdoor cafe, and you are walking distance to some fine dining - Mata Chica, Portofino and Rojo to the north - Rendezvous and "O" to the south.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 143 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,031
Members20,471
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.