Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
KJ Offline
K
Boardbum
We will look for you, we will be diving the AM on the 29th but plan on relaxing around the BZS pool after lunch, maybe we'll see you then. If your flight leaves later on the 31st join everyone at BC's BBQ.

Looking forward to trading the white snow for white sand in 12 days.
KJ

hey....

bummer....

much work here....

bummer....

BUMMER....

have a great time....

like I gotta remind you....

keep me posted , I'll be monitoring the board....

hacker

ccla Offline OP
OP Offline
hacker, you know it would be much more fun if you and gingersnap were making this trip with us!!! we will be thinking about ya'll and you know we will raise a drink (or two or three...) to you!

Peace,
Carla
hey.....

If we co-ordinate it properly....

All of us can be getting loaded at the same time in (2) different time zones....

that ll work....

Please lift several....

and be sure to smuggle a bottle of tequilla into fidos....

Have a great time!
and keep us posted!

hacker

K
KJ Offline
K
To those of you heading to AC this week-end, have a fantastic time, hope meet some of you at BC's on Easter.

7 more days
KJ

I have another prescription (antibiotics) that I need to have someone bring in their suitcase. Any volunteers? It's already been purchased, just waiting for a courier.
--Silk
www.caribbean-colors.com

M
M
Hi from Toronto! We will be at BZS from 26th Mar to 02 Apr for our first visit to Ambergris Caye. Nice to see so many friendly people on this board. Can anybody tell us what/where BC's is?

Thanks,

m+p

K
KJ Offline
K
BC's is in the south end of SP between Ramons and Sunbreeze. The Palapa is north of the cut on your way back to Belizean SHores. We too are staying there, were going to mass, then to BC's then a gradual walk to the Palapa. We'll look for you, at BZS too, look for us, I'm with my husband, 16 yr old son and 13 yr old daughter, we arrive the 28th, the 29th we are diving in the AM, but plan on relaxing by the pool in the afternoon.
Have a great trip,
Kathie

M
M
Thanks Kathie. How will you travel from BZS to SP and back? Do the water taxis run late? Is walking an option?

Will look for you by the pool...We are thirty somethings from Toronto...ok, ok... I'm thirty something...Mar is still a twenty something and, thankfully, she is much cuter than me ;-)

Regards,

Paul

[This message has been edited by m+pfromyyz (edited 03-25-2002).]

K
KJ Offline
K
We are forty something, and I hope I'm still cuter than my husband. We plan on getting to and from town by water taxi or by foot depending on what time we have. We enjoy walking the beach and exploring, there are things to see and do along the way. Look up the maps on the main page and print yourself a map of Ambergris which labels some of the restaurants, bars hotels, etc.
Have a great trip down, you will be there before us, perhaps you will have some recommendations for us to explore that you've seen.
KJ and family

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 114 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,036
Members20,476
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.