Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
OP Offline
It's been a great week visiting with friends & neighbors at the Black Orchid Restaurant..And a super nice surprise to meet BZ Bound (aka, Brett) and his lovely wife! Thank you for stopping in....We look forward to visiting with you again very soon!

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
B
B
Thanks Judyann. We had a good time. The food was great and you were too. Becky and I will be back in our future visits to the island. It was nice to meet another local too as we have all intentions of being locals ourselves one day. Just stacking our chips until we can afford it.

Brett
Counting the days until I retire...

OP Offline
We are so happy to have a repeat dinner guest from the Message Board Family....Thank you Ken Osterman for joining us....Always a pleasure when you visit our humble eatery.... smile

OP Offline
Thank you Buktoff for joining us last night.....We enjoyed being a part of your very special celebration...... We look forward to seeing your little group out and about on the island.... smile

OP Offline
You never know who you are going run into on the streets......:) This past weekend a nice Gentlemen voiced from his cart to mine 'hi Judyann I'm AzBob' ..... That was my treat of the week.....Nice to see you Bob and thank you for introducing yourself.......

Judyann, your restaurant is top on my list to enjoy when I next visit AC. It's been almost 8 years and I am long overdue. Need to pack my "dress" for the occasion. :-)

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
OP Offline
Gela....Thank you for your kind words......We look forward to your visit....And be sure to find me in the kitchen, where guests are always welcome smile

OP Offline
Thank you, thank you, and thank you! We enjoyed a delightful visit with good company and great wit!.... Ronw, it was a pleasure meeting you in person and just as delightful to meet the lovely Miss Sally smile .... BTW: I believe before the end of the evening all of your other shipmates from the night before joined us for dinner.......Thank you.... Wishing you many return visits.....

R
R
Hi Judyann,

It was great to finally meet you and Tom in person. Thank you and your wonderful staff for your gracious hospitality and an awesome meal.

It gave me a feeling of satisfaction to know many of the group Sally and I were with the previous evening maintained a high level of intelligence which was displayed in choosing The Black Orchid for dinner. Even though many in this group were directly responsible for my weakened condition from being "overserved" ....(I know better than to mix my drinks so I have to blame someone else). Tom, thanks for the suggestion about the bread, and please thank Maritza for helping to rehydrate me they both helped immensely and added to the enjoyment of a great meal.

Judyann, Tom ... youse guise rock! Can't wait to return. Any message boarders visiting San Pedro do yourselves a favor and put The Black Orchid on your to do list.

Thanks,

Ron & Sally

OP Offline
Awwwww, thank you Ron..... I'll be sure and share your kind words with the staff..... See you soon!

Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.