Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#53341 05/14/02 08:53 AM
OP Offline
i have a real question for you. it belongs on the chat board, since it isn't about belize, but here goes:

my dad has recently been diagnosed with a rare condition called "progressive supranuclear palsey".

do any of your things do anything for his condition? he has basically been told that nothing can be done. no meds. no cures. we are guessing he has had it for 3-4 years now.

he will try a little PT to try to help him stop falling down so much. 3 weeks ago he fell (again, like every day) and cracked 3 ribs.

we are pretty much prepared to just watch him debilitate.

H
H
You don't seriously think that I am going to answer you on this borad, do you? Look at the threads and replies and tell me if you would.

OP Offline
whatever...i didn't really care anyway. i was trying to be nice, give ya a chance to show what you are made of. and a forum to show the rest a bit of your beliefs so we could make a more sound judgement.

forget it, i found out just what i wanted to know.

just goes to show that where ever ya bought that degree from didn't teach ya anything about standing up for who you are or holding your head up high regardless of other's opinions.

heck, i was raised jewish. where do you think i would be today if i acted like that toward anyone who dissed ever a jew in front of me?

at 5'& 100 lbs, i will always be a bigger person than you.

S
S
GO AHEAD WITH YOU BAD-SELF, GIRLFRIEND!

P
P
Not only do you lack class, Dr. Glen, you lack love, kindness, integrity. A Dr. of any sort is supposed to be compassionate & caring, u r neither. Be gone w/you!!!

P
P
I too had my suspicions about this guy. This post proves everything I suspected about him. (Good instincts!) Sorry to hear about your father, Jane. I'll be thinking of you both.

Pagodacook

K
K
Sweet Jane, have you search WebMD, Medline or Medscape for further information? All of these sites have a wealth of info, some very technical and some not so technical. You may find some beneficial info. And, as always, get at least a second opinion. You and your family are in my thoughts.

OP Offline
yeah, thanks. i want to end this here, no more, dr. glen. done. 'nuff said.

as for dad, we are just trying to make the rest as comfortable as possible. he spends time with my kids, and that makes him happy. he beat my 5 yr old at a killer game of 'trouble' today. what is amazing is; they don't seem to see that anything is wrong with him.

it is much harder on mom.

P
P
'nuff said! Sorry SJ, i got a little carried away. Very sensitive subject for me.

Sharon

told ya - pompous arse

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 134 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.