O
OP Offline
O
Thanks,
That will be a nice little AM stroll.
Jackie

V
V
aND JOHNBOY WAS THERE EVERY MORNING SO HE SHOULD KNOW!!!!

L
L
Banana Beach does have a clock in the room. They also have coffee pots. I brought my own coffee, cream and filters. That way, all I had to do was get up and brew some and go out and look at the fabulous view from my ocean front room. You will love it there.

O
OP Offline
O
LaurieMar,
Thanks, so the ocean front rooms are nice? Are there chairs to sit out on the balcony? I am getting a second floor room. I really did not want to be right on the first floor on the beach.
Johnboy,
Do you know the name of the cafe?

I do not have a digital camera, but after all this talk about them I am considering one. I bought the fugi diposible underwater ones, because they are protected from the water and sand,but any suggestions on what kind of digital? I know nothing about them. Of course I will need help postiong them when I get back. I have last years pictures on a disc, I guess I could give them a trial run if anyone wants to see them.

[This message has been edited by o jackie (edited 07-11-2002).]

i am pretty sure you can just develop them onto a cd. then copy the cd pics onto an album. try your old ones - that is a good idea.

up to you if you want to make the investment. if you were going inland too, i'd say"go for it" but you have to protect the camera on AC (read:put it in a ziploc!).

no, jackie, i didn't forget you. just got caught up in the fun. honest, tho. i didn't mean to make it seem like you had to explain yourself to me! sorry.

however, i am really trying not to laugh about the wrinkly clothes. you will be the only one in pressed clothes there!!LOL!

i understand the clock thing...no place we stayed had one. i slept with my watch at the side of the bed. i just like to know what time it is.

but go where Lan says to go. he IS the man.

O
OP Offline
O
Jane,
I did not feel like I was explaining myself to you I was basically looking for advise. I will probably stay at the Raddison, if I do not come back to the island. But that is talking about leaving and I do not want to do that.
Do you own stock in Ziploc? or maybe work for them, no just kidding.
What is that web site that you use to post these pictures? Stick around, I may need you help, in fact I know I will need you help.I think I will stick with my underwater disposibles, they have never done me wrong. I am not a picture taker, except on vacation.
Jackie
Jackie

L
L
JackieO: BB does have a table and two chairs on the balconies of the ocean front rooms. They also have a full kitchen with utensils, dishes, microwave, fridge, etc. Although I have only been to AC twice and stayed at BB once, I would definitely go back there. Also, there is a little store right across the street. Very convenient for water, snacks, Belikins, etc.

O
OP Offline
O
Well here are my photos from August 2001
a little to dark, I will try again with the new ones when I get back, I hope it was just the camera. http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?UV=999226077070_24215858403&US=0&collid=85536758403

KC Offline
Well, here's a different point of view. I leave my watch at home. I don't need to know the time. If I'm hungry, I eat. If I'm sleepy, I sleep. Belize time doesn't go by the clock. [Linked Image]

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
O
OP Offline
O
Heres the funny part, I do not wear a watch. I just need to be in a room with a clock. Even when I go shopping I have to find the clock in the store. It is really weird. Almost psycotic. Being outside does not bother me either. I never rush or anything and I now,inBelize, it is like a 10 to 1 ratio. There one mine equals our 10 minutes.Is that right.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 170 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.