Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#60918 01/06/03 09:06 PM
D
Daryl 2 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I visited Ambergris about a year ago and loved it. At that time, I stayed with my wife at Ramon's, and highly recommend the place. I'll be returning soon, alone and divorced this time! Although Ramon's is wonderful, it seems like such a couples place. Can anyone give me suggestions on their favorites? I'm a diver, so diving services on-site would be a plus. And, of course, a place that has a healthy population of singles would be another advantage. Thanks!

E
E
I'm not going there laugh laugh laugh Try the Hideway.....I did it and I am glad!

I've stayed at Banana Beach many times as a single. I'm not sure about diving services, but the hotel itself is incredible. So incredible that I'm going back there in about a week and I just left there about a 6 weeks ago. Regardless of where you stay though, you will be able to meet people. It's all in what you make it!!! Have a great trip!!!

O
O
I have also stayed at Bananas as a single. Becky is very correct in saying no matter where you stay or whatever you do, you will meet people,it is what you make out of it.
Yes,diving could be arranged through the new travel shop at Banana Beach.
Jackie

I just returned from my third trip in a little over a year as a single traveler and all three times have stayed at Banana Beach. I did alot of research before my first trip. I was pleasantly surprised and on all subsequent trips have continued to be impressed with Banana Beach. The staff is wonderful and the owner is the best you will ever meet. They have a new restaurant and bar onsight which has excellent food and drinks. There is a dive shop right down the beach and the staff at the travel shop at Banana Beach can assist you with any diving and/or tours that you would want to do.
I have met many good friends there as I truly believe that the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff rubs off on the tourists and most people that stay there are friendly as well.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,031
Members20,471
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.