Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
well fishing fans heeeeeeees back ,the capt just returned .!!!!!and here is the skinny on the fishing scene...

day one we where blessed with calm seas no or very little wind ,no rain ,it rained the day we arrived but when the capt got there ,it stopped ?? any way my guest was none other than bywarren ,thats the famous bywarren from the board ,fishing with byron is a blast .he has his fishing skills together ..and loves the sport as much as I do ,and love sanpedro fishing which is a wonderful thing ..any way fishing was fair to good he gets the cuda award for the day as he uses his skill and reels in ,a 18lb fish no wire leader anybody who knows fishing knows this is not a easy task ..we drift outside the reef swells from the day before force us back to the inner reef we have a mixed bag fish .. the huge cuda ,red mutton snappers ,yellow tail and some trigger fish a nice day was had by all ..he is a great guy to fish with .. and can go with capt any time,.he is real gentlemen he is on my vip list....!!!!

day two three and four

the cast is set for the adventure ,is jackie ,o jackie from the board and her bikini purple suit or like little suit ,she is sunning her self and reeling in all the big fish ,,peter ,pedro one from the board and his ,and my buddy chris from island internet ,we all catch a good mix of reef fish ..we try outside of the reef then the inside ,and the days produce,fair to a good mix of fish not big but action ... capt bicho of fishingsanpedro.com fame had to hold on to the wheel as jackie and her small unsuit was in the way ???? all kidding ,she is a fun person ,and A good sport puting up with pedros kidding all day . a good time was had by all in the crew... jackie is also on the list.. pedro is just hanging on. but chris is a real trooper what stand guy ..

winds stiil a problem blowing in from the east .we go out for a day with the fishingsanpedro.com fishing team of capt bicho his mate and son jr and my self plus from the board erin 9700 and hubby john,from cold ,cold minn /.weather not the best east wind .blown 15 to 25 miles hr ,,capt bicho saves the day we go to the lagoon side rather than cancel the day as most other capts did ,but he has his secret spots ..we catch a fair mix of mutton snapper ,and silk snapper and small yellow tails action,all day and hit and miss the bite but fun . good fish filet we call it a fishing day at 12 30 pm ,and bicho jr dives for the all you can eat lobster bbq feast ,,23 lobsters later we head for the beach to start the feast ,fire going ,cold beer we are reay for the eating part.. flies attack us so we go off to the reef to start our feast ,eating lobster after lobster ,home made slaw ,soft tortilla ,home made cooked fresh poatos trust me it does not get any beter yum ,yum ,this is the real deal folks ,we have to stop eating we are stuffed.. and we are so full .time to go in the water ,,,shark and ray alley is the call. bicho jr dives in with sardines and all the fish come to us.. erin and john are in heaven ,the smile on there faces is large priceless .very nice couple .by four pm where done ,stuffed with lobster and happy the way the day turned out .. the sun is warming our bodies.. we are all tired .. sleepy time and time for a nap great day .....

the next day we have wanye o out on the fishingsanpedro.com boat ,we try trolling big lures.. wanye takes the rod and in ten min from the dock we are into a groupper about 20 lbs we put it to the gaff ,and in the boat in five min.. a nice catch .then two cudas latter we sit him down as he likes to reel in all the big fish ,we try the reef and we again have a nice amount of snapper all very good eating ,we meet for dinner and have a nice time with his lovley wife denise ,, at the stained glass pub fast becoming the capt jeff favorite place .. the winds that day where lite good from the north west good for fishing

the next day laura irish from the board and her buddy beth fished, and of course the pedro my man followed like a puppy, we again went to the cayecaukeer side. do to the high winds east .. we try trolling with live bait hooked up with some cudas had a nice time. made a pit stop in c.c to drop off a bag of candy for the silkpapainter . we had a wonderful day laura ,beth to classy laddies .we had fun day together ,lots of jokes , pedro is to funny .. fishing was just so ,so but lots of cuda hits did not land many ???? but again action

the rest of the days where the same lots of fun ..no rain bad winds not so good fishing condtions low ,tide, windy from east ..they bite the least ??? from the east so they say .. but a good time .always action capt bicho does his best to get lots of fish ..try this guy fishingsanpedro.com the fishing photos to be up in one day soon all in all the days went buy fast we enjoyed the fishing expierence good sport and lots of laughs wich is good for the heart ,,pedro is a trip,to know him is to love him ,the crew who fished with us was a good group and got to live the dream as I do every day . I thank god for me opportunity to fish .the sanpedro waters has a good fishery ... and the people of sanpedro help to make a great vacation better ..wishing all tightlines and good fishing

my review on the eateries are as follows

stain glass pub still the hot new restaurant marie the owner/ chef is the real deal .. try for lunch ..best bet the huge chesse ,bacon burger the best one in sanpedro half lb or more.. dinner try the days special there are so many good ones , and home made bread ,lots of choice on the menu. great dessert

taste of thailand still a great place if this was in nyc you would not get in ..that good all fresh stuff ,and like stainglass pub owner chef ,a winner one of the best ..

jade garden chinese food the home made egg rolls a must .try the shrimp black bean sause and house fried rice the best sanpedro or anywhere ?? a good night out and not to pricy

well thats my report still living the dream and living large ..capt jeff wishing you best,keep the wind on your back and a smile on your face

Living The Dream Every Day!
Glad to hear from you Capt. How's the weather in New Jersey ? Are you almost ready to move into San Pedro ? Best-Wishes, Mel........

Mel Sinderman
OP Offline
colder then a gravediggers butt in montana??/looking to buy a condo in banyan bay ??? this place I ..like may fall in love ?????

Hi Capt Jeff, mobunny here. Your report put a big smile on my face. Sounds like you had a blast. I love those egg rolls from Jade Garden too. I am also glad to hear all is well at Taste of Thailand. Can't wait till we get to go back in August. Maybe Irm and I will be there at the same time as you and will get to have some drinks together! Keep living the dream. mobunny laugh

OP Offline
hey mobunny taste of thailand has your veg dish on the menu,just like me but ,mine is the #25 pork .. the capt jeff pork dish ...yes am living large ,all we need is health .if you have that you are rich .... wishing you the dream .enjoy

Great report Cpt. loved the roll call of our boarders. Does not get better than a good day on Ambergris water.

Dare To Deviate
Good on you, another safe trip. Thank you.

RMT Offline
Thanks Jeff! I read it with great interest as it brings back so many fond memories. Hope to meet some of you in March.( 3/5-3/20 )
Rhonda smile

OP Offline
thanks all for the kind words ..it is easy to have fun in sanpedro .chloe hope all is well ??,badco my dear live, the dream evey day,,,,,, rmt see ya when down in march we will talk fishing when your down ,,we will get together for sure !!!

R
R
Captain Jeff:
Just wanted to thank you again for taking Laura and I fishing with you and Peter. For a true novice, it was a great experience. You were a most generous host. I especially appreciate the emergency stop that you made for me at Caribe Island.

It's nice to meet people who truly enjoy life. All the best, Beth

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 136 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.