Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
I have this fishing excursion scheuled for my trip to AC. It will be me and my wife only. It is a half day deal. Anyone familiar with the service? I tried to do a search but could find nothing.

Thanks!

The guides at Rubies are well known to be great. No worries.

lee dodd most fishing guides here are good ,some are great ,if your unsure about who they are ?? and if they are just good and you want great ... go to you .. fishingsanpedro.com web site home of my buddy he is great .. the famous capt bicho .he in my eyes is the best one in town ..,see the rave reviews he gets on board by all,they love him and his mate .. he made there trip ..... go live the dream and enjoy ..

Living The Dream Every Day!
K
K
Originally posted by Lee Dodd:
I have this fishing excursion scheuled for my trip to AC. It will be me and my wife only. It is a half day deal. Anyone familiar with the service? I tried to do a search but could find nothing.

Thanks!

Flyfishing my way through mid-life crisis.
K
K
Lee: I've fished out of Ruby's for 6-8 trips,regardless of where I'm staying. We usually stay there in July/August(pure fishing) and then a more resorty place with the family in March. A few years ago I saw Flip Pallot's show(that'll mean something if you flyfish). Although he was staying at Pescador, Nesto Gomez was his guide. The gomez family owns Ruby's and I figured that was good enough for me.I've never been disappointed. Add in a 45# fly caught permit last past March and IMHO, you can't go wrong with them

Flyfishing my way through mid-life crisis.

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 103 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,031
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.