Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#86751 05/25/04 09:09 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Enjoy a fun sunset cruise on Lady Sharon, a 65' motor catamaran. Live music by Dennis Wolfe; drinks, snacks and fun. Sails from the old Barefoot Watersports Dock every Wednesday at 5PM. For more info call 226-2292

that sounds awesome...we'll be there in late July....what are the rates???

I
I
I was lucky enough to be a guest on the Lady Sharon. Awesome boat and gracious captain. I would recommend it to anyone that wants a comfortable, relaxing time on the water. We went for an afternoon snorkel trip to Mexico Rocks, but I bet the sunset cruise is just as great.

T
Tom Offline
T
I have seen the Lady Sharon and she looks like a beauty to me. Have not had the pleasure to be on board as yet. Dennis is always good to listen to.
Either before or after you go, if you use the Lady Sharon, walk south on the beach and stop in at the Crazy Canuck's Bar, can't miss it , it is smack dab on the beach. The drinks are good and the owners sre great. Rick is a great bartender. Music is good wether it is cd's or live, depends on which night you are there. If you go bt during the day you can enjoy the beach and the reef watching for relaxation. Tell them that Kat/aka:Tuki Tuki sent you. Tuki Tuki lives there when she is on the island.
Kat/aka:Tuki Tuki

S
OP Offline
S
Lady Sharon did a charter trip to Mexico Rocks last Sunday afternoon for a local birthday party. About 60 people had a wonderful time! The perfect party boat.

L
L
Thanks for this post. I am going to go for it in August, since I have done most of the other tours already.

B
B
The rate for a 2 1/2 hour sun set cruise on Lady Sharon is $45.00 U.S. with Dennis Wolfe playing on board on Wednesday and Saturday. This cruise includes free beer and rum punch.

I have always wanted to take a sunset cruise but haven't as yet. I think this just might be the ticket!

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
B
B
Summer price for the sun set cruise on board Lady Sharon is $25.00 U.S. and includes free rum punch with Dennis Wolfe playing on board every Wednesday and Saturday. Check it out!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Butch and I went on our first Lady Sharon sunset cruise last night. It was a private party for outgoing Town Administrator Alberto Villanueva. It was just spectacular! We left shortly after 6:30 and headed North. The sunset was amazing!! We got to the area around the cut, and turned and went south to almost Caribe Island. We had a wonderful band from Cuba!
When we got back to the dock, they tied up and invited us to stay onboard as long as we liked.
I would highly recommend the sunset cruise!!! (Just don't forget your cameras like we did!)
Cheerz!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 113 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.